The Official Photography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
    good lighting but it looks a tad underexposed/dull. perhaps even crop so that the car is more in the lower right corner of the frame to go with the rule of thirds.
    Thanks for the comment When you say dull......what do you mean? Do you refer to the simple background or colors or....??

To be honest, i'm only having a play with setting up a studio like background, with obtaining a good balanced lighting as my aim. Therefore, haven't really give a thought on the placing of the car models Will try that next time
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Originally posted by lovesil View Post
      Why is there white surrounding the shopping trolley wing?
      happyhong says:
      aus only have 3 r
      happyhong says:
      civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
        Why is there white surrounding the shopping trolley wing?
        Must be photoshop as i have sharpening the pic to create the vivid colorings. Looks like another trip to photoshop to fix it
        For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Anyone kn when the 450D will be coming out?

Also pricing as well?????
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

Its already out. Should be around 1.xx+ K for a camera body plus a kit len.

Comment

its NOT out yet. there's no official price from canon yet. http://canon.com.au/products/visual/...r/eos450d.aspx

scheduled for release in aus around april i believe.
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Sorry, i think i word it wrongly. I mean its announced and showcased, and should be around 1.xx+ K price range when out. But yes, its officially on sales at April.
                Last edited by lovesil; 19-02-08, 04:59 AM.

Comment

oic......major difference btw the 400d and 450d?

i can only see the processor's different..uses sd and has the live view

or else i can get the 400d
                  Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #005

Comment

Stan, you're looking at about 1399rrp for single lens and 1599rrp for twin lens kit for the 450D which is arriving sometime in April. It will not replace the 400D just yet, it will be above the 400D till at least mid year until they phase out the 400D. My Canon rep is tight lipped about it but that's what he hinted to me the other week.

BTW ordered my D60 twin VR lens kit =)
                    CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Originally posted by scheung View Post
                      oic......major difference btw the 400d and 450d?

i can only see the processor's different..uses sd and has the live view

or else i can get the 400d
                      12.2mp > 10.1mp
                      DIGIC III > DIGIC II
                      3" live view > 2.5"
                      3.5fps > 3fps
                      It's also slightly larger than the 400D

I can't think of any other differences. Apparently the kit lens is different to what the 400D had...not sure if it's true and if it is I dunno what kit lens will be coming with it.

Comment

450D comes with IS lenses, 18-55IS n 55-250IS. Same ones as the 400d twin IS lens kit. Not the same as the normal 400d twin lens kit.
                        CARSFORHOPE

Comment

here ya go, this is what perhaps MrThanh would try to achieve if he was to take the shot.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by tofu; 12-03-08, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Pentax K200D > 450D if you don't already have Canon lenses

Get body only with the Sigma 17-70 as your walk around lens.
                            happyhong says:
                            aus only have 3 r
                            happyhong says:

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                              Pentax K200D > 450D if you don't already have Canon lenses

Get body only with the Sigma 17-70 as your walk around lens.
                              hurro edward!
                              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

hello tubby.
                                when can I shoot your tubby ass?
                                have a few new techniques I wanna try out on a black car
                                happyhong says:
                                aus only have 3 r
                                happyhong says:

Comment

Working...
                                X