Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=3314

Comment

i've updated my photos and removed all p plates!

Comment

eric do you use the highlight shadow function on those pics? There is a lot of reflection on those pics and it might be better if it had less to distract less with the subject

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
          eric do you use the highlight shadow function on those pics? There is a lot of reflection on those pics and it might be better if it had less to distract less with the subject
          jing - im not even sure what you just said lol

i have no idea how to use fotoshop, and even the things i do know how to do, i dont actually know what they do properly, i just do them lol.

my photoshop skills are like those peoplel who hear big words, and try and use them in sentences, but they don't actually know and understand the words completely, so all they are left with is to use the word in the same sentence/context as they heard it originally.
          when do we hit v-attack | www.eightsided.com
          sigpic

Comment

I think Jing's referring to the reflections seen on the cars body Eric lol!
            Circular polariser will fix the reflections on glass, not sure how to remove reflections on the cars body apart from shooting in a studio haha.
            The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

justin has some nice wedding pics!
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

www.justin-oh.com

z10 says:
                i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                z10 says:
                mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
                  stunning.
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Yeh, i was just going thru that slide again and ppl from work were thinking that they were my relos pics LOLL

Love your work bro!!
                    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR
                      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Comment

awesome pic kev!

well captured.

Very nice car John..haha

Comment

Go to sleep Tony LOL!

Photo session got cut short due to the rain

Comment

very nice kev! i like it..
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

ZOMG.... Kev, make that pic a wallpaper for me please!!
                                HOT!!
                                Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Working...
                                X