Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe next time we can PM him first to see if he can send them, then send payment yeah?
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

I have just made a complaint to Paypal and opened up a dispute. If the person responsible cannot be available to stay on top of selling a product, then the item should be removed.
      Deano.

Comment

Dam! i want to buy some but i don't want to loose my money

Comment

Originally posted by DLO01 View Post
          I have just made a complaint to Paypal and opened up a dispute. If the person responsible cannot be available to stay on top of selling a product, then the item should be removed.
          Mine took about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive, after payment.

Comment

anyone found him yet??

Comment

From what i've heard guys, there are none left atm.

There is a new batch coming soon i think.
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by MrThanh View Post
                From what i've heard guys, there are none left atm.

There is a new batch coming soon i think.
                you think he would have the decency to let us know. We have paid and have had no contact to tell us what is happening

Comment

Originally posted by izy-20 View Post
                  you think he would have the decency to let us know. We have paid and have had no contact to tell us what is happening
                  I don't mean to be a cock, but perhaps you should have contacted him prior to making the purchase. I don't think he's been on the site for a while due to other commitments.

Anyway, I hear that more stickers have been ordered. I'll see if I can organise something with him to distribute them to those that are still waiting once they're ready.
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

I don't mean to be a cock, but perhaps you should have contacted him prior to making the purchase. I don't think he's been on the site for a while due to other commitments.

Anyway, I hear that more stickers have been ordered. I'll see if I can organise something with him to distribute them to those that are still waiting once they're ready.
                    ^ I pm'ed couple of months back figured there were no more so didn't order ;D

Let us know when you find out if more are coming in, id like to order some but wont bother paying if they are not coming in

Comment

We are all adults, but what you said is wrong. There is no need to contact the seller. This is an open thread and the person who started it should make himself available or assign someone else and take responsibility for it. He is responsible for maintaining this thread.

If he cannot do this it should be CLOSED to avoid any other problems.
                      Deano.

Comment

guys, i just called fueltank - there are more stickers ordered, maybe 2-3 weeks...
                        ... retired/

Comment

Thanks Tinkerbell.
                          Deano.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                            guys, i just called fueltank - there are more stickers ordered, maybe 2-3 weeks...
                            Thanks tinks that is all the info we need

Comment

i was not checking this thread much, sorry for the delays guys...
                              ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by DLO01 View Post
                                We are all adults, but what you said is wrong. There is no need to contact the seller. This is an open thread and the person who started it should make himself available or assign someone else and take responsibility for it. He is responsible for maintaining this thread.

If he cannot do this it should be CLOSED to avoid any other problems.
                                Going by that, I should close the site too then
                                happyhong says:
                                aus only have 3 r
                                happyhong says:
                                civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Working...
                                X