*Whats the best car you've driven* BROADBAND ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Whats the best car you've driven* BROADBAND ONLY

Ok, post up your review or pictures of the best cars that you have driven.

*No pictures off the net, only ones that you have taken yourself... or we could say we have driven anything*

P.S. All of the cars I have shown below, I have had the pleasure of driving, along with a lot more, due to working as a mechanic at the Ferrari dealership in Adelaide. It's a lot of fun jumping into a new F430 and belting down the freeway for a "diagnosis" for a job.

Lamo Diablo VTR, one of only three ever made, the only RHD one in the world at a cost of over $2,000,000. Had to pull the engine out, pictured below.

Ferrari 612, it pulls your face off full throttle with its 575 v12 up front. The interior is the picture below.

Oh yeah! The awesome F360, side by side with the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING F430. I kid you not, the 360 is no way near even comparable to the 430, even though they look similar, the 430 blows it out of the water in every way.

Check out the interior of the 430 below, it also had $45,000 Enzo carbon brakes. It makes our poor little Brembo brakes look like bicycle brakes. Those are 19'' wheels by the way...

And below is as new as a car can get, the owner PERSONALLY had this car flown over from Italy. The VERY first one in Australia.

A Porsche 996 Turbo was the first car I went 300km/h in. It got pretty hairy, as the front end and steering goes really light at that speed. It accelerates over 200km/h as if its still accelerating under 100... it just doesn't stop!

I'll post some more pictures later, like 355's and 360's with their guts ripped out. Takes a while to go through the pictures and upload them all

Woooooop Deeeeee Dooooooooooooo Gooood For You

Comment

IBTL IBTL!!!!! (sorry tinks i know i shouldent use IBTL but i cant help myself!)
      Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
      some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
      Originally posted by tinkerbell
      if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
      A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
      Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

if i was the owner of a prestiage car it would be greatly reassuring that person with 6 convictions and a suspended record is belting my car down the highway at stupendus speeds

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
          if i was the owner of a prestiage car it would be greatly reassuring that person with 6 convictions and a suspended record is belting my car down the highway at stupendus speeds
          lol wtfpwned
          sigpic
          [GH-05-TR]

Comment

I thought u might need to put this on before tinks comes back..
            Memorable quotes

Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post

I thought u might need to put this on before tinks comes back..
                AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
                sigpic
                [GH-05-TR]

Comment

Comment

Yeah i would just like to share some of the supercars i've driven... and i assure you... that non of you can say you have driven these types of cars at only the age of 18!

My personal favorite..... "Greeny"

As you can see i kicked off the front tire to reveal the 1 inch disc brakes made of 100% pure rust.... oh wait... nah they are proably not brakes but yeah you get the drift.

This is the prestiegous supercars garage that i work at... yeah as you can see we are quite popular....

sigpic
                    [GH-05-TR]

Comment

What's the retail on one of those?

More than you can afford pal; Ferrari.

Comment

Smoke him!
                        Memorable quotes

Comment

"Streets closed Pizza boy"

Comment

god damn street racers!!!
                            Memorable quotes

Comment

Whoa haha getting abit of a flame here...

Well I must admit I envy the fact that you have driven those cars I'll never get the chance haha..

Good for you man Wish i had a chance like that
                              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #008

Comment

Working...
                              X