X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting link about a tyre place out in Tempe

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...owtopic=130258

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...owtopic=130258

Found it an interesting read on how bad service can be.
    /Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

No problems from personal experience, they even pointed out all the scratches before touching my wheels first.

I said I don’t give a hoot, just mount the f@$#%^ tyres as I have to go to work
    j0nbubz: RG's awp is LOL
    Chi: ...word of advice on who plays against rG
    faijai: rg + awp = gg
    hebe: Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
    rG`: Touchpad FTW!

Comment

pay peanuts... get monkeys.
      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

shit happens i guess, ive experienced terrible and excellent customer service from this place, but i dont think ill be returning due to the "which chromies are you after bro" ....lol

Comment

The only reason such rubbish joints are still in operation is people don't care about what they buy and how they're treated. As long as it's cheap, it'd do. It never ceases to amaze me how people can spend a tonne of money on doing a particular modification to one section of the car but when it comes to other aspects, the cheapest will often sustain above all.

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
            The only reason such rubbish joints are still in operation is people don't care about what they buy and how they're treated. As long as it's cheap, it'd do. It never ceases to amaze me how people can spend a tonne of money on doing a particular modification to one section of the car but when it comes to other aspects, the cheapest will often sustain above all.
            Well said!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X