No announcement yet.

ITR...stolen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope those scumbags get caught and go to jail, that is just mean to ITR owners, also I hope the owner get better

Comment

poor guy, did the owner report to the police? usually when this happen, the car would be parked in a garage for months so i dont think anyone would see the car for a while.

Hopefully you find that guy, wish the best to the owner.
      [ I T R - 8 0 Y ]

Comment

this is seriously bad... wtg is wrong with todays society... *sigh* hope hes alright and those lowlife fags get caught or worse... may karma fall upon them... bastards...
        http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

oh my god........

Comment

dame...dats messed up i can feel da pain right now just reading it. blardy syd people!!! well hope he fully recovers and go hunt those di*ks down.

Comment

Read this elsewhere, fkn scared me as I was selling my car at the time too..

But now it's me who's car shopping haha

Hope he has a speedy recovery.
              David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
              '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
              '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

Dang, that's pretty messed up! Hope the owner has a speedy recovery and the a55hole get caught!

Comment

sorry to hear that, those low life mother fuckers
                  Spoon caliper
                  Mugen intake for sale

Comment

That sucks to hear.
                    Should have a few mates when you meet up a prospective buyer and no test drive without a deposit and their licence.
                    happyhong says:
                    aus only have 3 r
                    happyhong says:
                    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

I read in the newspaper about 1-2 months back...front page! Police busted a huge car re-birthing syndicate out in Yennora, Guildford, Merrylands area. The thing that got me was that they were specifically targeting Mazdas and ..... HONDAS!!!!!

Sad to say the cars probably chopped up by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chosta View Post
                        I read in the newspaper about 1-2 months back...front page! Police busted a huge car re-birthing syndicate out in Yennora, Guildford, Merrylands area. The thing that got me was that they were specifically targeting Mazdas and ..... HONDAS!!!!!

Sad to say the cars probably chopped up by now.

Smash repairs try to cut corners and get as much out of insurance as they can. New cars get free parts

Comment

Working...
                        X