Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Last Race... One Big Championship Opportunity

Taken from www.circuitclub.com.au

As Seeco-Proconcept Racing head to Eastern Creek this weekend, one thing is clear, all Jacky Yick needs to do is finish each race and he will wrap up the Under 2.0L IPRA Championship. While he is in a comfortable position, relative to the rest of the field, the nerves are still ever present in this quiet but calculating driver...

"I really can't wait till it's all over" says Yick, obviously excited and nervous at the same time. "Its been quite tough for us this year and I have had to push very hard in our cars to get to this position in the Championship." Jacky currently leads the championship by 73 points, with a total of 136 to be colllected in the final race. "Because we have a 1.6L engine, we can't relax in races and just let the torque fix any mistakes. If we don't do something right, our power deficit severely punishes us on track."

By "we" he obviously means the whole Seeco-Proconcept Crew, including Josh, head mechanic for the team.

"Yes he is right!" Josh interrupts as Jacky finishes off his sentence. "You know, in testing last year, we had this dog of a suspension set up, and we were losing up to 1.5 seconds a lap! All because the corner exit traction wasn't good enough!"
    Read the rest of it at www.circuitclub.com.au

Exciting Narada.. more photos! =P
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

haha i have hundreds =)... ill post more later when i have some time hehe

Comment

keep up the good work!

GLHF in the final race
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

seeco-proconcept making good progress.... good luck!!
          http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

congrats on the win guys!

pics please
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
            X