No announcement yet.

What does your member/nick name mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by felixR; 19-08-20, 03:49 AM.

Comment

jai

Comment

AHhh "EL" is Spanish For "The" ( masculine though ) and DC5 is the Latest shape of the integra.
        Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Q_ball

Q = Cause my name is Quentin
          Ball = Cause i used to have a shaved head back at school and it was quite round to say the least hahaha.
          Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

haha shouldnt it be mui * spelling*

Comment

JKDC5R...Jackson's DC5R lol

Comment

According to legend Narada is regarded as the Manasaputra referring to his birth 'from the mind of Brahma', the first living being as described in the Puranic universe. He is regarded as the Triloka sanchaari, the ultimate nomad who roams the three lokas of Swargaloka (heaven), Mrityuloka (earth) and Patalloka (nether-world). He does this to find out about the life and welfare of people. He was the first to practise Natya Yoga. He is also known as Kalahapriya as he playfully causes quarrels amongst Gods (devas), Goddesses and people.

Narada Muni has a specifically important place among the Vaishnava traditions. In the Puranic scriptures, he is listed as one of the twelve mahajanas, or 'great devotees' of God (Vishnu). As he was a gandharva in his previous birth before becoming a rishi he is in the category of a devarishi.

The Bhagavata Purana describes the story of Narada's spiritual enlightenment: In his previous birth Narada was a gandharva (angelic being) who had been cursed to be born on an earthly planet due to some offense. He was born as the son of a maid-servant of some particularly saintly priests (brahmins). The priests, being pleased with both his and his mother's service blessed him by allowing him to eat some of their food (prasad) previously offered to their lord, Vishnu.

Gradually Narada received further blessings from these sages and heard them talking about many spiritual topics. When his mother died from a snake's bite, taking this as an act of God (Vishnu), he decided to roam the forest in search of enlightenment in understanding the 'Supreme Absolute Truth'.

Reaching a tranquil forest location, he, after quenching his thirst from a nearby stream, sat under a tree in meditation (yoga), concentrating on the paramatma form of Vishnu within his heart as he had been taught of by the priests he had served. After some time Narada experienced a vision wherein Narayana (Vishnu) appeared before him, smiling, and spoke "that despite having the blessing of seeing him at that very moment, Narada would not be able to see his (Vishnu's) divine form again until he died". Narayan further explained that the reason he had been given a chance to see his form was because his beauty and love would be a source of inspiration and would fuel his dormant desire to be with the lord again. After instructing Narada in this manner, Vishnu then disappeared from his sight. The boy awoke from his meditation both thrilled and disappointed.

For the rest of his life Narada focused on his devotion, meditation upon and worship to Vishnu. After his death Vishnu then blessed him with the spiritual form of "Narada" as he eventually became known. In many Hindu scriptures Narada is considered a partial-manifestation (avatar) of God, empowered to perform miraculous tasks on Vishnu's behalf.

Comment

wow you learn something new every day =)

yummmmmmm

Comment

my name is Nikkii

Comment

1. Jing 57 up, 5 down
                      A common Mandarin word used to express respect. Often used by P.Dir when he is impressed. Most commonly used as a noun, verb, adjective and an interjection; however, with Jing being commonly used in many high schools in Hong Kong, its use is understandably evolving.
                      1) Man Jingr!
                      2) You've got 95% for your chinese test? Jing!
                      3) Lets go jing some lunch.
                      4) That's a jing face you got there.
                      5) Lets jing some Halo before the SSC shows up.
                      6) Why are you so jing?
                      7) I jing-ed a 94% for my Chem test.

tags jing p.dir mandarin respect halo
                      by Andrew Tong-Goh-Kim Hong Kong Oct 7, 2006 email it
                      permalink:
                      del.icio.us

Send to a friend
                      your email:

their email:

send me the word of the day (it's free)

2. Jing 17 up, 11 down
                      1. To perform perfectly at something
                      2. To master in less than 5 minutes
                      3. Being defeated by someone who can accomplish either of the first two definitions
                      4. A skilled terran player, particularly adept at using siege weaponry
                      5. Someone who sometimes gets lost in parking lots at national science competitions
                      Oh, wow--I totally Jinged this test.
                      by anonymous Jul 12, 2004 email it

3. jing 17 up, 11 down
                      Cash-money.
                      Bling, bling.
                      Bills.
                      Bread.
                      Dough.
                      Cream.
                      Currency.
                      Phat lewt.
                      Yo, biatch, gimme some o' dat jing! Damn straight you be owin' me money for all that head I gave your dad last night!
                      by sm Dec 13, 2003 email it

Comment

That is hilarious jing, and appropriate too!
                        Last edited by ChargeR; 04-12-07, 02:56 PM.

Comment

you gotta know me ...bouncing off walls like im spiderman.

Comment

couldnt really think of a name and when i was starting to get into the car scene and the time came to register a nick on some forums i just went with the online car magazine i frequently visited -> urbanracer.com

lately ive been using urbanracer because some websites dont let u use a . and the online magazine now sucks!!

Comment

B4DNUF cos my old car always broke down n people would be like 'your car is not good enough' so i went the opposite n shorten it to bad enough.
                              my car new car doesnt break down. well not yet anyway.
                              New to

Comment

Didz coz my nickname is Diddy (had it since i was 2 so shh nothing to do with gangsta rappers) nothing to do with my real name but all my mates call me Diddy or Didz
                                sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X