No announcement yet.

Easy oil changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e240, thanks for posting that. First time I had ever seen it.

Very cool
    /Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

(this thread is worth it just for e240's post)
      ... retired/

Comment

thanx for sharing mr e240!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

If you want to be dodgy and do a quick oil change without even getting under your car, the quickest and most dodgy way is to use a brake fluid sucker that you put on your compressed air line, put a long tube on it and stick it down the dip stick hole.

Easy and dodgy, just like taking your car to Midas or Profix to get it serviced

Comment

Originally posted by BlackDC5R View Post
            If you want to be dodgy and do a quick oil change without even getting under your car, the quickest and most dodgy way is to use a brake fluid sucker that you put on your compressed air line, put a long tube on it and stick it down the dip stick hole.

Easy and dodgy, just like taking your car to Midas or Profix to get it serviced
            Hanny's Performance also does this and I didn't think it was dodgy after awhile... any other thoughts about changing oil like this?

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but when I drain my oil, I'll look at it carefully to see if I can see anything unusual, who know...chunks of metal..etc.

Thats something you can't do using the above drain methods.

Then again, I do all my oil change myself...
              MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Working...
              X