This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official NRL Thread

eels were broncowned! so happy to finally see the boncos going into a final series void of injuries. go boncos!
    almost JDM spec, y0!

wohooo!
    GO BRONCO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    happyhong says:
    aus only have 3 r
    happyhong says:
    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Roosters !!!1

havnt been doing my tippings coming like 46000
      Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

BALMAIN TIGERS... err wait WESTS TIGERS...

always be balmain to me
        www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-O View Post
          BALMAIN TIGERS... err wait WESTS TIGERS...

always be balmain to me
          dunno what happened to the premiers this year. they started off well and then just died in the ass
          almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Hahah Sang, I bet ya if Broncos lost, you wouldn't of created the thread

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
              Hahah Sang, I bet ya if Broncos lost, you wouldn't of created the thread
              prolly wouldve posted sometime in the final when a team i dont mind was winning
              almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Parra is good yo!

Though I had it coming that they weren't gonna win, Eels never had a good track record up against the Broncos

Comment

Parra!
                  Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Originally posted by sangers View Post
                    dunno what happened to the premiers this year. they started off well and then just died in the ass
                    I go for Wests Tigers... but they're out...
                    They died in the ass, as you put it, because of too many injuries... they're top players are out, but what can you do eh?

Also, their games vs Raiders had bad referees... even the Footy Show said it too... if Tigers weren't given bad calls in their games vs Raiders, they would've won those games against them, it would mean Tigers would be in the Final 8 while Raiders wouldn't be... BL Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
                      I go for Wests Tigers... but they're out...
                      They died in the ass, as you put it, because of too many injuries... they're top players are out, but what can you do eh?

Also, their games vs Raiders had bad referees... even the Footy Show said it too... if Tigers weren't given bad calls in their games vs Raiders, they would've won those games against them, it would mean Tigers would be in the Final 8 while Raiders wouldn't be... BL Tigers!
                      Yeah ref's can make bad calls but you can't blame a side for losing due to the ref. If they played good against the other team they'd carry the ball over the line regardless of the ref.
                      happyhong says:
                      aus only have 3 r
                      happyhong says:

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                        Yeah ref's can make bad calls but you can't blame a side for losing due to the ref. If they played good against the other team they'd carry the ball over the line regardless of the ref.
                        Well in this case, you can blame the ref, because it was all over the news, and comments made on the footy show by the hosts... replays showed the refs' bad calls, and the Tigers only losing by 1 and 2 points...

Comment

wish we had more games on tv down here in Adelaide

SA doesnt give a shit about NRL and theres the occasional game on tv at like 1am etc. and I always miss out

the NRL Footy Show usually doesnt come on till about 10:30pm or so thursdays and I usually miss them too

sucks complete assssssss I hate f**king AFL
                          www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
                            Well in this case, you can blame the ref, because it was all over the news, and comments made on the footy show by the hosts... replays showed the refs' bad calls, and the Tigers only losing by 1 and 2 points...
                            You get bad calls in any sport. Look at soccer, tennis etc.
                            It's all part of the game.
                            happyhong says:
                            aus only have 3 r
                            happyhong says:

Comment

Jeez...after one loss ove the weekend...Eels drops to 7th...awefully close to falling out of the top 8...GO PARRA! DON'T CHOKE
                              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Working...
                              X