No announcement yet.

VTEC Club VOL. 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well they just got on the drawing boards id guess. I am sure they can improve it.

most of the cars were running circuit suspension hence the stock ctr was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
      well they just got on the drawing boards id guess. I am sure they can improve it.

most of the cars were running circuit suspension hence the stock ctr was better.
      Shock horror gasp! Circuit suspension slower than stock suspension on a Touge course? Who would ever have thought....
      | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
        Why does the stock CTR set the fastest sector times? LOL

Oh, and nice job on the suspension J's (I think it was) with the terrible damping and insufficient travel causing the CTR to lose control...

Seems the tuning companies need to once again go back to the drawing boards....
        Atleast they are doing testing on it
        happyhong says:
        aus only have 3 r
        happyhong says:
        civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
          Atleast they are doing testing on it
          Of course, definitely a good thing. Success is 99% failure, as Soichiro himself has been quoted as saying.
          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by freakygeek View Post
            Shock horror gasp! Circuit suspension slower than stock suspension on a Touge course? Who would ever have thought....
            i thought i had to state the obivious becuase u didnt understand the point. Now i know u do understand the point

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
              i thought i had to state the obivious becuase u didnt understand the point. Now i know u do understand the point
              Can someone explain the point
              Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

Circuit coilovers are too stiff for touge.....it's too hard so the car is jumping around the corner which you can see clearly on the playback.....Like what Tsuchiya mention the Honda Access one is good coz its a bit stiffer compare to stock but not over stiff......can keep the tyre on the road which improve handling on touge....
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Is this released with Ingorish Sub titles yet
                  Nankangs, Better than Your-Mums-Cans

* Please note, I hate Nankangs.

Comment

nah....
                    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                    1)ブレーキを踏む
                    2)クラッチを切る
                    3)シフトダウンしなから、
                      アクセルをぶかす
                    4)クラッチをつなぐ
                    :blah:
                    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                    X