CITR/JDMST Ding repair day #2!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CITR/JDMST Ding repair day #2!!!

Any interest guys and gals? I am sure people living in Sydney would have aquired a few (more) dings here and there thanks to fucked up Sydney siders with heavy doors annd/or no disrespect for our significant others.

I did a search, last I heard a few people didn't turn up, which is always sad. I assume you guys went to:
    Where: Precision Car Service. 8 Skarratt St, Auburn.

I am sure we could get a decent amount of people with ClubITR and JDMST ding sporting peeps combined.

What say you guys? Is JSL still around to help organising (I know how much heloves to do that shit lol).
    www.jdmstyletuning.com

Im In !!!!

Comment

approx price per panel?

Comment

Originally posted by justinfox View Post
        Where: Precision Car Service. 8 Skarratt St, Auburn.
        that was just a Workshop where JSL was getting his car done, and he decided that we rock up there to get dings removed. The guy is a mobile paintless dent remover, so he can go to any location really as long as there's power. I'm assuming you'd probably go to ISMR or something.

anyways, I can't remember where I put his business card lol. Maybe James will come to the rescue and post up his number or something.

re: people missing out.. maybe you can have people place a small deposit to ensure that people come and can provide more accurate details in regards to numbers when you negotiate a deal with the PDR guy.

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
        approx price per panel?
        last time he charged people around about $50 per panel, but this was based on the assumption that everyone was going to come... i think it's more for larger panels like the bonnet. The dent removal day we had a few years back with ClubRSX, he actually charged per dent.
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

I'll be in for the CRV..

i think i've got his card at home!
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

I don't have dents but I got stone chips

Comment

dam i lost his card as well

z10 says:
              i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
              z10 says:
              mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

if this does follow trough, count me in.

Comment

OK let's safely assume 10 people minimum and 20 would be a LOT of work for him. In any case it's $100/ding usually but on a group buy we get it for about $100/panel of dings! That woul dbe such great value as I have 5 dings lol. JSL, someone with his details please come to the rescue! I'll be more than happy to cal and if he is mobile we will do it at IS Motor Racing.
                  www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

i'll be down depending on costs since i might have a dent day with some mates

Comment

hey Im in, got a stupid dent on my car i wanna get fixed
                      Dc2r

Comment

OK all, called JSL and it's a GO! Please check this post on JDMST:
                        http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=4160

Let me know and I'll add you to the list.
                        www.jdmstyletuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by justinfox View Post
                          OK all, called JSL and it's a GO! Please check this post on JDMST:
                          http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=4160

Let me know and I'll add you to the list.
                          I'm in. I just called JSL, but you beat me to it.
                          "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

I went to fernando after the repair day. Did about 6 panels for $250. There was only a 1 or 2 dings per panel. Very happy customer. He is a top bloke and does and awesome job, so I hope the next repair day is well organised. It will be a shame if he gets fhked over again.

Comment

Yea justin don't trust these people!!!

They the only people have suddenly have go to work when they wake up...

ROFL get a deposit.. hahaha or supply food they will come
                              Last edited by JSL; 26-07-07, 06:11 PM.
                              Team AMS

Comment

Working...
                              X