UFC fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC fans

I have enjoyed watching and educating myself on UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship).

I havent missed a fight to date. Do we have any fans in here? If so, chime in.

yep i'm down for ufc...
    do u know when cro cop's next fight is? waiting for him to make a comeback!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike B View Post
      I have enjoyed watching and educating myself on UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship).

I havent missed a fight to date. Do we have any fans in here? If so, chime in.
      UFC75 09/8/2007

Quinton Jackson Vs Dan Henderson

Mirko Cro Cop Vs Cheick Kongo

Michael Bisping Vs Ken Shamrock

Brandon Vera Vs TBA

Jess Liaudin vs. TBA

Dennis Siver vs. TBA

Comment

UFC76 9-22-2007

Wanderlei Silva vs. Chuck Liddell

Mike Swick vs. TBA

Evan Tanner vs. TBA

Comment

Bisping vs Shamrock? what the? Is Shamrock in the same weight division? As much as I wanna see Shamrock get beat down, I want him to beat Bisping to end his professional winning streak... hehe.

Never seen this Kongo guy fight before... loading a youtube vid now...

And I hope Liddell goes down... hehe

Rampage will own all!

Who do you want to win Mike B?

Comment

I love Rampage to death. Dan Henderson is a badass fighter though. I believe that will be his first fight in UFC which is a tad different as opposed to Pride. My hopes are with Rampage.

Bisping beat Sinosic badly. I thought Shamrock retired after the Ortiz loss. Bisping is an animal but Shamrock can take some licks. He is an old fart. Im with Shammy on this one.

Wanderlei is a monster. I have a little more respect for Chuck after the Rampage/Iceman fight. Wanderlei beat Rampage. F it. Im with Chuck on this one.

CroCop and Cheick Kongo have similiar back grounds. Crocop's legs are like tree trunks. I have no favorites here as long as it doesnt end as fast as Crocops knockout by Gonzaga.

Comment

Shouldn't Rampage be fighting Silva then? And Henderson fighting Liddell? Silva will cream Liddell!! Rampage will beat Henderson.

I saw the fight with Sinosic and Bisping, hoping Sinosic would win coz he's Aussie... hehe! Elvis almost had him in an arm bar but he got out of it. BTW, my friend actually got trained by Elvis at his dojo here in Sydney.

And after watching Kongo fight, with a record like 12 wins with 12 KO (more now)... its hard to call who will win, but I think Cro Cop will still win as he has more experience and I think he's one of the baddest MMA fighters ever. My money is on Mirko Cro Cop. Hope he makes a come back and rematches with Gonzaga and beats the crap out of him... or kicks the crap out of him!

Comment

UFC is pretty cool to watch....

If you like UFC, you tube 'smack girl'
                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
                http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

I forgot UFC74 just happened on Saturday... Saw the vid of Couture keeping his title and beating Gonzaga... good stuff! Would now like to see CroCop rematch with Gonzaga.

Comment

Working...
                  X