No announcement yet.

CITR CS1.6 Ladder Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was so friggin cold, my hands were shaking badly lol.

Chi : Walk guys, we need to be quiet.

jing: *Throws grenade*---BANG !

everyone : FFS JING !!!

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

That was me included...I already had the grenade pinned already hahahhaa...

Seems like 30th is the next date? Gives everyone plenty of time to practice too!

Comment

If you swap weapons while the grenade is pinned you don't have to throw it. haha
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

ahaha rG .. chi was cute in nuke

chi: "jon dont go out!!! rg is awping!! your going to get killed!!"

jon: "ok"! *awps kookie* lol
          g
          [ BBU66Z ]
          g
          Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Can we have it early August? I think that's when doodleman is back from Chinaland.
            happyhong says:
            aus only have 3 r
            happyhong says:
            civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
              It was so friggin cold, my hands were shaking badly lol.

Chi : Walk guys, we need to be quiet.

jing: *Throws grenade*---BANG !

everyone : FFS JING !!!
              SOrry my bad instincts

HOw shit did i play yesterday? How fucking shit? I hate D2. Slightly better at nuke though hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
                SOrry my bad instincts

HOw shit did i play yesterday? How fucking shit? I hate D2. Slightly better at nuke though hmmmmmmmmmm
                I play shit all the time i run and gun too much

Comment

Originally posted by rG` View Post
                  More kniforz victims:

Well played guys!
                  either youru computer is super shit or you are playing lke a pro with all the graphic options set to super low

Comment

Hahaha rG is just L337 bro!
                    I forgot how to uncap the FPS so it zooms to 100...lol so mine is capped at 60!

How long is hong hong gone for? If it's later then 6th August then you'll have to find a replacement of similiar skill level (that rules out wu` or prusso).

Comment

haha... hands cold is not good.. couldnt aim for crap !

too much gungame for me bad habits come from there.

hate Nuke map.. dont know it at all !
                      "Success is 99% Failure"
                      Soichiro Honda.
                      sigpic

Comment

Guys,

- First post updated with updated ladder. Looks like T3 only just scraped it past T4 to take 2nd place with 8 rounds difference...good work T3
                        - Semi Finals have also been confirmed that 1stvs4th and 2ndvs3rd. I just followed NRL styles...LOL
                        - Date has not been confirmed. I want to try and set a date where all the original players can play and no need for sluts to come in so stay tuned on confirmed date. Proposed dates are 30th July and 6th August at this point in time.
                        - Finals will have extra slots so people may spectate if they wish. Fade to black and force chase will be set to ensure no ghosting.

Comment

sounds good mo =)

good job on the administrating!
                          g
                          [ BBU66Z ]
                          g
                          Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

for FPS to 100-101

~
                            fps_max 101
                            g
                            [ BBU66Z ]
                            g

Comment

Also, does anyone know of places to book servers? I only know of Gamespace and Gamearena.

What I am planning to do is book Gamespace (can do so 7 days in advance) but try to book Gamearena (only 3 days in advance) and if we get Gamearena then we'll use that server as it allows 2 hour bookings instead of the crappy 1.5hr that Gamespace offers. If we end up with Gamespace, round time will be shortened to 2mins (sorry campers) as I want to be able to finish both maps and not having to be cut off half way through the 2nd map.

Comment

I have no big with 2minute roundtimes LOL
                                g
                                [ BBU66Z ]
                                g

Comment

Working...
                                X