Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*puts on flame proof suit*

I'm selling my typeR to pay off the Monaro hahahaha *runs and hides*

but nah, the Monaro wont be around for long, I am looking at getting an Odyssey Luxury as I now need the extra space for all my camera equipment.

back on topic (sorry)... Holdens and Fords have come a long way as far as quality, but having said that, they're quite unrefined compared to some Japanese and European cars, but I think that reflects the work ethic of different countries.
    www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

don't like it :P

Comment

Originally posted by Page View Post
        Dont get me started on fords an holdens they are made for a price but that price is well below their rrp

Any one remember the piston slapping 1st gen V8s

why are ppl buying the new barinas? the have a 2 star safety rating!!
        isnt the small car range designed in europe? i know the barina engines (at least the ones in the model a few years ago) are manufactured in australia but they're designed in europe right?
        almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Barina, Astra etc. is Opel or Vauxhal
          www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-O View Post
            hehe thats right, my old 83 280e merc had one on the inside of the bootlid

every car company has recalls every now and then, some just have more then others lol

mitsubishi was the last one I can remember, with the 380 having windows shatter out of the blue...

oh thats right, VZ Holden range was recalled for faulty part in side airbags, I had to take the monaro in, apparently a spring that held contact was faulty and needed replacing, airbags would apparently deploy for no reason lol
            i work at a toyota/mitsubishi/VW/mercedes benz/chrysler/jeep/dodge dealership and we are forever doing recalls its just a saftey thing that probably effects 1 in a million cars but it is to cover ther arse

Comment

thats a big dealership lol

Comment

Barina, Astra etc. is Opel or Vauxhal

the new barinas/viva is a daewoo with a GM engine in it, have a look
                at the kalos hatch, its almost exaclty the same.
                the astra is a opel/vauxhall and there will be a new barina in 2 years or so that will be a opel again.

but back to the commodore, i've seen a couple around now and i think they look ok. best looking commodore yet

Comment

ewww Daewoo now

even worse lol

I saw a brand new statesman last night when I went for coffee, looks pretty good
                  www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

*puts on flame proof suit*

I'm selling my typeR to pay off the Monaro hahahaha *runs and hides*

but nah, the Monaro wont be around for long, I am looking at getting an Odyssey Luxury as I now need the extra space for all my camera equipment.

back on topic (sorry)... Holdens and Fords have come a long way as far as quality, but having said that, they're quite unrefined compared to some Japanese and European cars, but I think that reflects the work ethic of different countries.
                    Odyssey huh?
                    Why not an accord euro?
                    How much camera gear you got?
                    happyhong says:
                    aus only have 3 r
                    happyhong says:
                    civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
                      Odyssey huh?
                      Why not an accord euro?
                      How much camera gear you got?

i think he wants to have a permanent studio in his boot.
                      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

ummm well to put into perspective... a shoot last week I had to bring all my current studio equipment with me, the integra with rear seats down and parcel shelf removed was completely full, and I had my camera bag in the front passenger footwell

next year I plan on having more road cases and portable batteries aswell as having the option to bring a step ladder and a 5-6foot ladder... so neither the integra or monaro will be suitable.

and I dont wanna drive around in a gumby trade van... still would like to get around in some kind of style... so a white oddy with some nice 18s and tinted windows sounds about right
                        www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

Working...
                        X