No announcement yet.

spotted : VE SS commowhore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am looking forweards to lining up so mofo with one of these soon!

2.0vtec ftw!
    ... retired/

Comment

I saw one driving down rundle street last weekend, it actually looks alot better in person then in photos... its usually the other way around
      www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

another overweight, over hyped, under engineered aussie car....
        ClubITR- newcastle

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
          Cheap Rims

yeh I was thinking the same... for 20's.. and from factory as well... but yeh front lights look kinda similar to BA falcon. Having said that, have seen a few around town and they look pretty good. apparently VE's are the fastest of the commo's according to the wheels magazine. According to MOTOR mag,

auto SS V 0-100 in 5.69 and 1/4mile in 13.9 @ 167km/hr

manual SS V 0-100 in 5.35 and 1/4 mile in 13.63 @ 170.7 km/hr

price for 6 speed auto is app $54K weighing at 1690kg with figures of 270kw & 530Nm

Comment

i still cant get over these. like wtf? so if ur tyre goes flat on the highway and you pull over and you're right on the side of the road with no space to change your wheel are you meant to (or even allowed to) set up these triangles to block off a lane so you can safely change a wheel? wtf? even more so are they trying to tell us that the new commodore is prone to breakdown?? i can just imagine seeing in the distance a whole bunch of these triangles and thinking... "ahh, coming up to a new commodore..."

Safety triangle - $ 46.75

The set of three Safety triangles are invaluable for emergencies such as flat tyres. The triangles have reflective surfaces providing passing vehicles with ample warning of a potential hazard ahead, even during the night time.
            almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

they use these triangles in europe and japan. it's supposed to be warning to motorists to be careful.
              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #002

EVO IX FOR SALE:
              http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6115

Comment

Originally posted by sangers

[B]Safety triangle - $ 46.75

The set of three Safety triangles are invaluable for emergencies such as flat tyres. The triangles have reflective surfaces providing passing vehicles with ample warning of a potential hazard ahead, even during the night time.
                Well it just says its for emergencies like flat tyres... Well its not a bad idea IF you do get the odd flat tyre and have to pull over to change it. MAY help aid in safety as other cars can see you from further away...? Cant comment on the efficiency of the vehicle as it has just been released... it may have bugs and then again it may not...wasnt too long ago that holden had a recall? or was that nissan..

Comment

mercedes benz have been using the triangles for years,
                  not fan of the car iseen one the other day and it had the ugliest wheels on it

Comment

hehe thats right, my old 83 280e merc had one on the inside of the bootlid

every car company has recalls every now and then, some just have more then others lol

mitsubishi was the last one I can remember, with the 380 having windows shatter out of the blue...

oh thats right, VZ Holden range was recalled for faulty part in side airbags, I had to take the monaro in, apparently a spring that held contact was faulty and needed replacing, airbags would apparently deploy for no reason lol
                    www.steve-o.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-O
                      hehe thats right, my old 83 280e merc had one on the inside of the bootlid

every car company has recalls every now and then, some just have more then others lol

mitsubishi was the last one I can remember, with the 380 having windows shatter out of the blue...

oh thats right, VZ Holden range was recalled for faulty part in side airbags, I had to take the monaro in, apparently a spring that held contact was faulty and needed replacing, airbags would apparently deploy for no reason lol
                      that would really hurt.

anyway, whats with all the bashing? it is probably their best commodore to date. you sound like a bunch of vtec fanboys
                      T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Sounds like typical Honda eliteness

Comment

I think it looks cool...I wouldn't mind one at all!

Comment

umm, i am the last one to bash on forums, but Holdens are pretty poor quality cars...

and this one is no exception.

"call a spade a spade..."
                            ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                              umm, i am the last one to bash on forums, but Holdens are pretty poor quality cars...

and this one is no exception.

"call a spade a spade..."
                              Dont get me started on fords an holdens they are made for a price but that price is well below their rrp

Any one remember the piston slapping 1st gen V8s

why are ppl buying the new barinas? the have a 2 star safety rating!!
                              F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

I don't like those flared guards... Falcons and Commodores are now looking more alike... That's gay IMO...

Comment

Working...
                                X