DC5R ON Carsales - $59,999!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R ON Carsales - $59,999!!!!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/HONDA/INTEGRA/details.aspx?__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32|1| |pCar_ImageCount_Int32|1||pCar_LastModifiedDate_Da teTime|1&Make=HONDA&__Nne=20&State=New%20South%20W ales&R=392812&state_id=80&__N=4294965322+80+429496 5105+834+285+257&distance=25&__Dx=mode+matchany&tr ecs=22&Model=INTEGRA&__sid=1129ED616A53&__Ntk=CarA ll&silo=1003&keywords=Type%20R&Cr=1&__D=Type%20R&s eot=0&__Ntt=Type%20R&__Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

damn!
    i want that k20 crate motor!!!

Comment

he's got more soft toys then toys 'r' us

z10 says:
      i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
      z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Oh the seller has changed his listing...I was looking at then when I was looking for my car...only because it was advertise 28k and only had 50,000km...

Comment

I don't get it, hes putting in a new motor and all this other stuff to sell it ?

Why do people in Australia think they profit off modifying cars ? doesn't make any sense to me.
          /Oo ___H___ oO\
          |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

that's so silly.

59k all the best mate
            g
            [ BBU66Z ]
            g
            Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

makes my car look cheap

Comment

i remember it was like,

$32 000
                then
                $28 000
                then
                $27 500
                then
                $0
                now
                $59 999

Comment

Im think he might of already sold his car?, he's just making a joke of his old sale listing on carsales.

I saw his car in haymarket parking a month or 2 ago, and it looked stock, but still had the stuff toys.
                  Last edited by Chi; 21-05-07, 04:47 PM.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                  Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

how do u know that chi?

This person does exist. He hasnt sold his car. its actually me after a few successful periods at galaxy george st.

Comment

Really, damn... my bad then

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

its this car in disguise

Comment

HAHAHA just had to take it off topic didn't you? :P lol

Comment

Probably a cashed up international student. That'll explain the ghey toys and the $$ spent on the car and parts.. daddys and mummys $$ is always easy to blow..

not to mention the car is 'UNDER MODIFIED' wtf?
                            David

'00 DC2 Integra TypeR SOLD
                            '78 SB2 Civic "Hondamatic"
                            '07 GD3 Jazz

Comment

I think this guy works where I do. Seen him roll up a couple times into the parking lot. Ugliest DC5R, stickers all over the sides.

Comment

Working...
                              X