Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda’s RA107 grows ‘elephant ears’

03 May 2007

If you thought McLaren had taken the prize for 'most unusual-looking aerodynamic device' at this week’s Barcelona test with their new front wing, then think again. On Thursday morning Honda’s car rolled out of the garage with what were instantly dubbed ‘elephant ears’ by the attending media.

http://www.formula1.com/news/6027.html
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

wow that looks awesome!

I have a feeling it could either be very good, or very very bad... haha
    I always look forward to every F1 GP

Comment

That will be really funny if Ferrari put one of those on their car.....lol
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

retarded looking ears. i wonder if they will be deemed dangerous becoz if they fly off/break off it could become a dangerous flying object.

mclaren's new upper bridge wing looks fine but i wonder if it will flex under load

Comment

Reminds me of the song "I believe i can fly.....i believe i can touch the sky..." And the earth theme paint isn't helping much too
          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Look so flimsy
            F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

interesting lets see how it goes. doesnt look the part. has honda f1 become desperat?
              Originally posted by tinkerbell
              if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

for me seems like they are lost.....heading wrong track atm......by seeing the result of the last 3 rounds.....Super Aguri is doing better the the Honda team 1......
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

Working...
                X