Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm yeah I just noticed that... XE.com converts it to $891.558AUD either way it's still heaps better than the $1200 something he would have had to pay otherwise

Comment

my bad wrong window
      Last edited by MRK20A; 29-04-07, 01:41 PM. Reason: wrong thing

Comment

that invoice shown was actually part of like 5 invoices he gave me, i think i got it for like 80,000 JPY and i was charged extrea $25 from the bank which i paid $860 all up to my door ;D

i got a %20 discount at the time
        GruppeM Australian Distributor
        w. http://xposed.com.au

Comment

Are you even sure about what you actually paid then...?
          At first the price was going down.... now it's going up.... and no one else can get the 'deal'

Comment

hey, im not here to prove anything im sharing a cheap buy, if you look at international banking there is a $25 fee regardles..

if u dont believe me on how much i paid thats fine believe what you want..

and if u read when i actually posted this and when people are trying to buy it.. as hoya advised theres no discount price atm...
            GruppeM Australian Distributor
            w. http://xposed.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Rixsy View Post
              Are you even sure about what you actually paid then...?
              At first the price was going down.... now it's going up.... and no one else can get the 'deal'
              rixy has got the claws out!

f.nose why though?
              ... retired/

Comment

groupbuy happening on this intake.... PM me for contact details of organiser
                Last edited by CK1; 30-04-07, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                  rixy has got the claws out!

f.nose why though?
                  Nah nah I don't have my claws out

Just wondering what the price was cos it keeps changing that's all and doesn't make sense so I was curious as to what the actual figure was. Either way, it's a good deal if you can get it, but just the fine print which is interesting.

Comment

Nice, This intake is a beast!!
                    Last edited by M a i k e r u; 30-04-07, 09:01 PM. Reason: didn't mean to hurt people feelings

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
                      PMS YO!
                      You are an Idiot YO!, Rixsy is just asking a question directed at the thread starter XP02ED. If you are not going to constructively answer the question, Keep those comments to yourself.

If you support or don't mind people from spreading incorrect information than we shall leave it at that.

I personally would like to see accurate information being posted on the forums.

Let me give you a basic notes since you can't process this whole thread.

Originally posted by XP02ED View Post
                      Hey guys check this out,

(i aint here to promote or sell) although alot of people may want to buy at a cheap cost .

TOTAL AMOUNT(JPY) 88,600
                      (The tariff is another. The customer pays it.)
                      Originally posted by wonton View Post
                      omg...i wan !!!!!it's cheap!!!after convertted was ~910.....any1 know how much is the tariff??
                      Ok guys heres the pics after i got them, ended up [paying $835
                      How come the intake has dropped to $835 landed to XP02ED door?, wonton has converted using the exchange rate at that time to be $910 landed according to the information XP02ED supplied

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                      Nice! $835 is definitely a nice price!
                      Originally posted by Rixsy View Post
                      Can I ask how you converted 88,600 JPY to 835AUD? Is your Australian dollar better than the rest of ours? Just seems interesting how you manage to get like another $60 off on a good exchange rate day
                      Rixsy has spotted the price difference and ask for clarification.

that invoice shown was actually part of like 5 invoices he gave me, i think i got it for like 80,000 JPY and i was charged extrea $25 from the bank which i paid $860 all up to my door ;D

i got a %20 discount at the time
                      XP02ED had change the price to $860 landed after Rixsy spotted the difference. An Extra $25 is now payable for bank charges. The discount he is receiving is 20%.

Let's work it out

The retail price for the Gruppe-M is 92000JPY
                      so a discount of 20% would be 73600JPY
                      shipping charge 15000JPY
                      So the TOTAL AMOUNT is 88,600JPY

What has changed? The price is still 88,600JPY, XP02ED paid $835 for 88,600 converted straight from Japanese Yen? Why is there still a shortfall of $75AUD without the bank charges, as wonton has stated $910AUD is 88,600JPY converted to AUD. The shortfall of $100AUD with the bank charges factored in?

hey, im not here to prove anything im sharing a cheap buy, if you look at international banking there is a $25 fee regardles..

if u dont believe me on how much i paid thats fine believe what you want..

and if u read when i actually posted this and when people are trying to buy it.. as hoya advised theres no discount price atm...
                      So If you were to share a good deal, Can you please give us the full details on the actual pricing / costings as it does not add up nor make sense to begin with.

Comment

um,

item = 73,600yen
                        ship = 15,00 yen

total 88'600 yen

that is $907AUD at todays rate.

however xp0sped calculated it - he made a mistake.

but if i can point out, the actual offer appears to be over, so it is pointless arguing the point...
                        ... retired/

Comment

but if you are actually SERIOUS about getting one, simply email:

hoya@gruppem.co.jp

and ask for the 20% discount...

i.e. follow the instructuions from the original link: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=42336
                          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
                            [COLOR="blue"][B]
                            So If you were to share a good deal, Can you please give us the full details on the actual pricing / costings as it does not add up nor make sense to begin with.
                            made sense to me. click on link, follow instructions. simple.
                            ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                              made sense to me. click on link, follow instructions. simple.
                              I did the same calculation as you, I arrived at the same price.

Why $860 from XP02ED?

Lets leave it at that.

Comment

currency might have flactuated from when he calculated it to when you two calculated it?

Comment

Working...
                                X