X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Cliff notes

Comment

Well my only comments on this topic is..

Only get a car loan if it helps you reduce your tax.. Other wise only buy what you can afford to pay in cash..

Getting a loan for a car just to have it will eat away at your lifestyle..

Even now I only buy what I can pay in cash... I bought an Audi to reduce my tax and it didnt save me that much, I ended up getting rid of it and because it was slow.. haha I have other things now that help my tax problems.. haha
      Team AMS

Comment

I would only consider a loan if i can pay it off within a year. If you can't afford the car you want, then wait. i dont think a car should that definitive part of your life. You can always be in the car scene without a car! (just ask Big Kev...lol) You can always continue to upgrade to your car of your dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by JSL View Post
          Well my only comments on this topic is..

Only get a car loan if it helps you reduce your tax.. Other wise only buy what you can afford to pay in cash..

Getting a loan for a car just to have it will eat away at your lifestyle..

Even now I only buy what I can pay in cash... I bought an Audi to reduce my tax and it didnt save me that much, I ended up getting rid of it and because it was slow.. haha I have other things now that help my tax problems.. haha
          exactly how I went about it.

Comment

Im old and lonely and live at home with my mum.

Dont turn out like me

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
              Im old and lonely and live at home with my mum.

Dont turn out like me
              QFT!!!
              The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Working...
              X