International Shipping to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Shipping to US

hey.. ive been stuffed around by this seller on ebay, and now his sent me the wrong item ... i was just wondering if anyone knows wat companies offer the cheapest rates to ship parcels under 5KGs to the US. Thanx heaps!!

PS, please dont tell me to do a google, ive already done one...
    Last edited by CK1; 21-03-07, 08:28 PM.

dimensions?

probably Auspost
    T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

when it comes to internation, it seems that dimension is not that much an issue as weight... the dimensions are 32cm x 21cm x 23cm... i think auspost comes out to around $50ish... its a hefty price for me to pay for someone elses carelessness/mistakes... hopefully me and the seller can organise something out.. i really dont think it fair for me to pay for shippin back to the US, and even worse, theres a chance the seller even might try and make me pay for shipping of the correct item back to AUS!

Comment

I agree with thanh, auspost will be the cheapest. Hopefully you can get the seller to pay you back for the postage or file a complaint via ebay/paypal to resolve it if the seller isn't helpful
        CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Tell the seller you want him to paypal you to send it back.
          If it falls apart then just give him a negative feedback
          happyhong says:
          aus only have 3 r
          happyhong says:
          civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Originally posted by fueltank View Post
            Tell the seller you want him to paypal you to send it back.
            If it falls apart then just give him a negative feedback
            i have a minor problem, i didnt pay through paypal, as the my credit card was already used on a previous ebay account, and paypal only allows for a single credit card number for 1 account only... i payed through a link the seller gave me... ive havent yet filed a complained to ebay, as im waiting for a reply on the seller to see if his willing to not only pay for shipping of the item back to the US, but for shipping of the correct item back to AUS... if his not willing to do that, then it kind leaves me in a bad situation...

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
              i have a minor problem, i didnt pay through paypal, as the my credit card was already used on a previous ebay account, and paypal only allows for a single credit card number for 1 account only... i payed through a link the seller gave me... ive havent yet filed a complained to ebay, as im waiting for a reply on the seller to see if his willing to not only pay for shipping of the item back to the US, but for shipping of the correct item back to AUS... if his not willing to do that, then it kind leaves me in a bad situation...
              If you paid via credit card, call your credit card company. Explain the situation and see what they are willing to do in your favour. If the seller doesn't cover for his own f*ck up.
              happyhong says:
              aus only have 3 r
              happyhong says:

Comment

If you paid via credit card, call your credit card company. Explain the situation and see what they are willing to do in your favour. If the seller doesn't cover for his own f*ck up.
                troof. similar thing happened something i bought. seller fucked me over, and credit card company killed the transaction.

if its completely different from the item description, and the seller is not willing to take up the loss and cover all costs to have it sent back to them and send you a new one, your CC company may give you a credit for the purchase.
                T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Sell the stuffs in AUS, it's not worth the trouble sending it back to US etc

Comment

Negative feedback FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
                      Negative feedback FTW!!
                      I'd use that as last resort because he will more than likely return the favour.
                      happyhong says:
                      aus only have 3 r
                      happyhong says:

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
                        Negative feedback FTW!!
                        leavin negative feedback wont turn the item i currently have into the item i want...

Comment

I'd use that as last resort because he will more than likely return the favour.
                          true true...

Comment

the seller was willing to pay for shipping of the incorrect item back to the US, now lets juts hope he doesnt fuck me around... he promised to credit the amount i payed for shipping into my credit card.. and then resend the correct item at no extra cost.. *fingers crossed* ill keep you guyz posted

Comment

Working...
                            X