Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo PERTH members yo

hi guys

starting to mod my car and need some connection for advice and bargains..is it me ??? where all to perth people ????

say hi so i know who u guys are....

cheers

David
    ready! steady! go! i-VTEC!!!

were here somewhere *wave*

for parts etc, VisionR stock a bit of gear for hondas mostly B series stuff but they can get Kseries they stock Buddyclub aswell. or try some of the trader on here and Ozhonda.
    Last edited by matt; 10-03-07, 11:00 AM.

Comment

my friend is opening a workshop in morley for fitting parts/modifications etc. will let you know when i get the details.. but most parts for our car u have to supply urself. i usually get them from here or ozhonda traders.

Comment

Yoo,

Welcome , What car are you driving man

We will be helpful enough for you , dw. There will be ppl that can help you

Erik

Comment

sup guys

i currently have a blue DC5 type R 2003 ....i onli got AEM CAI and volk ce28n replicas 17 by7.5 (planning to sell to if anyone interested pm me)...i love it but i want to work on it low to mid range lolz and get handling gear strut bars and brake pads ....and so on..giving up my cichlid hobby so this year is dedicated to my DC5....

awesome stuff give me abit of confidence now ...perth abit limited on parts and i dont wanna but aussie brand

give all the details workshop and cruises and so on .. i'll definitely make some time ...thanks guys

3r1k ur friend is x8teenx rite???? see him at my uni ....

cheers

David

Comment

ah so it was probably you that angus (urbanracer.com) saw the other day thinking it was my car.

Comment

Check the vendor section here. They aren't charging much for shipping.
              happyhong says:
              aus only have 3 r
              happyhong says:
              civic R, integra R and jonnieR

Comment

Yeah, I know alwin here

Comment

hi guys

urban: when that morley shop open give me a buzz and yes starting to look at parts now...

matt: u got blue DC5 ??

erik: i see ur car at curtin soooo clean and hot ...(when did u source that mugen spoiler from been looking for it since i brought my car )

fuel tank: ive started doing so thanks

here is some mods i got in mind

EXHAUST??? i can get hold of 5zigen but not sure with the outcome ....
                  ECU ???? Greddy ???
                  STRUTS BAR: definitely cusco for my rear
                  brake pads and rotors : ENDLESS sss from (edw-r ) but can anyone hook me up with slotted rotors

any advice, recommendation and disagreement is welcome ...im here to learn ..

cheers

David

Comment

i though u know me,david you and me are same uni....i m alwin man...think hondata ecu would be suit for us since there's lot of ppl using it

Comment

oh yeh........ur the one who had the euro be4..rite????

sweet..still got same moblie number??? and so VISION R is the only place who tuned HONDATA...?

Comment

yo dave, welcome. another blue dc5r in perth! come down to maxaction on the 25th march at belmont race course, all the other dc5rs chickened out!
                        erik, i know u wanna

Comment

Haha Yo David, I sourced my wing from Malaysia and it's gone now , I'm a wingless dc5r driver hoho.

Well it was clean but not now I guess .

We can catch up sometimes during uni break and organize another cruise or just wave if u see me

We got a choice of Hondata and Fcon Prov (Xspeed) if you want or you might wanna try a cheaper option which are emanage or vafc2 but I rather save up for ECU.

Comment

i dont think theres anyone in perth that tunes Hondata yet.

yeah i have a blue dc5r with 18" CE28's bronze (real ones tho).

Comment

damn curtin so big haha ...do u guys know what i look like ??? coz i remember alwin ..but erik dont seem to ring a bell lolz

i think i need all the basic mods be4 i get an ecu ...

anyways im pm u man

we'll definitely cruise but i gotta work on my DC5 or u guys put me to shame ...

cheers

David
                              Last edited by retyped; 11-03-07, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X