Shannons Insurance and CAMS Mate's rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannons Insurance and CAMS Mate's rates

I have an insurance policy with Shannons. I think anyone who is over 25 and has a CAMS license, who is also a financial member of a CAMS affiliated club, should ring up and get a qoute, and call up about CAMS mates rates.

I just got off the phone, and got a $200 per year discount on my unlimited modification policy with my DC2R, all you need to do is call up.
    I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Hey nice...thanks for the tip
    Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

so how much is that overall, cause u know if its like 200 bucks off 3 grand then that ain't gonna compare to the 1300 I pay with aami.

yes I am fully aware of aami reputation
      /Oo ___H___ oO\
      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Just call them up and ask for a qoute on your car.

Comment

i went from paying $122 p/m to $106 p/m so i got $192 discount
          ... retired/

Comment

I have to look into this next year...will be 25 however I'm not sure of what clubs are CAMS affiliated...for Evo owners anyways

Comment

Manny, i will be attempting to get CAMS affiliation for ClubITR...

but this is not an immediate priority...
              ... retired/

Comment

Oh sweet man...sounds great

Comment

car clubs with CAMS affiliation and CAMS membership are not cheap from membership.. but not being with AAMI would be great.. those cheapskates and their SHODDY repairers.. :furious:

Comment

Originally posted by 00dc2
                    car clubs with CAMS affiliation and CAMS membership are not cheap from membership.. but not being with AAMI would be great.. those cheapskates and their SHODDY repairers.. :furious:

agreed agreed... seen it all first hand as a former employee

if anyone needs advice with insurance, im your man fellas, been in the industry for a while now

always happy to help

BUT i hadnt heard this about Shannons, i learn something today too

Comment

Originally posted by Manny
                      I have to look into this next year...will be 25 however I'm not sure of what clubs are CAMS affiliated...for Evo owners anyways
                      You can join any car club you want, you don't have to have that particular car. I find Honda Car Club of Victoria to be the cheapest so far, $30 a year, and you don't need a Honda to join.

Comment

ive send the application form which came along with cams newsletter a while ago, but they havent replied, looks like i have to call....so with Shannons you can have unlimited mods as long as its legal,am i right. but what is the max value of mods u can put into the policy,my insurance company only allow 1/3 of the car`s value.

Comment

Originally posted by vtml
                          You can join any car club you want, you don't have to have that particular car. I find Honda Car Club of Victoria to be the cheapest so far, $30 a year, and you don't need a Honda to join.
                          you don't need a honda to join??
                          the Honda Club in QLD won't let me join becuase i don't even have a Type R

Comment

Originally posted by tofu
                            you don't need a honda to join??
                            the Honda Club in QLD won't let me join becuase i don't even have a Type R
                            Honda Car Club is not the same as Honda Sports Car Club just so you know. Honda Sports Car Club of Victoria has an associate class for people who don't own a Type R, S2000 or NSX to join.

Comment

so whats the big secret vtml ? how much is your insurance ?
                              /Oo ___H___ oO\
                              |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Working...
                              X