z10 says:
      mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
        everytime im in first gear, cos my vtec kicks in @ 2800 rpm
        hahahaha same here *hi5*
        T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

i hardly vtec... :| maybe once a week?? ROFL...
          http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

i vtec every single time i drive, its bad i know but i only had the car for like 2 months...
            183.2KW ATW
            BUILT BY DR HONDA
            Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

i drive my car 7 days a week.. and i vtec like maybe 4-5 times per week?
              '99 JDM CW DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by 03DC5R View Post
                i vtec every single time i drive, its bad i know but i only had the car for like 2 months...
                huh?

if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...
                ... retired/

Comment

very true
                  thats why vtec engines chew heaps of oil when you push them hard so bad things dont happen....i think

Comment

I vtec my itr everytime i drive it. Love hearing it open up to redline.
                    Those who dont vtec regulary are ghey imo.. hehe!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by justinfox
                    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by macoman69 View Post
                      As if you wouldnt.
                      Buying a car with VTEC and not using VTEC in everyday driving is ludicrous.
                      Its like buying a whore and then talking to her the whole night (not gonna happen lol)
                      Sorry for that example the only thing i could think of
                      Well when you go to track days and you vtec or high cam for 10-15mins straight at times you do get over it.

Plus DC5R with 6k engagement and stock airbox doesnt make a very good vtec noise. Not until intake would you get a vtec note thats worth listening to everyday.

Comment

Every time I drive my car I HAVE to VTEC!
                        I love passing people and making them think WTF is that?!
                        I also sometimes don't VTEC after a half hour drive and as I reach my destination, I always have to do it just for the sake of it... a drive without at least one single VTEC session isn't complete for me.

p.s Dave where were you 5th gear VTECing the other night? Haha! I was doing that before on an unnamed motorway... got it on tape too (I am in no way recommending this act to be the right thing to do. Perform at your own risk)
                        Last edited by rayDC2R; 19-02-07, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post

p.s Dave where were you 5th gear VTECing the other night? Haha! I was doing that before on an unnamed motorway... got it on tape too (I am in no way recommending this act to be the right thing to do. Perform at your own risk)
                          Yep Ive had mine vtecing in 5th at 7500 rpms = about 240kmh.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by justinfox
                          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

when i first got my car i used to vtec nearly everyday. i drive it daily and had the car for 2years so hardly vtec it now.. maybe once every two weeks or 90% of the time when im on the track!

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
                              Every time I drive my car I HAVE to VTEC!
                              I love passing people and making them think WTF is that?!
                              I also sometimes don't VTEC after a half hour drive and as I reach my destination, I always have to do it just for the sake of it... a drive without at least one single VTEC session isn't complete for me.

i hardly VTEC in traffic, except maybe off lights to ensure i am away from a annoying person/group of persons...

3rd gear is great for open road overtaking, but i care not what the car i am overtaking thinks of the noise (i have stock airbox and multi-chamber quiet muffler)

and for those thinkin i am crazy doing 5th gear VTEC, i have VTEC set at mid 4000rpms (due to B20VTEC) so hitting the rev limiter (8200rpm) in 3rd is actually faster than entering 5th gear VTEC...
                              ... retired/

Comment

I have to hit vtec at least once everytime I drive my car
                                CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Working...
                                X