Chinese New Year 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chinese New Year 2007

So what's everyone doing for Chinese New Year ?

For me, dinner with the family on Friday night, and then doing lion dance Saturday and Sunday (and lots of other performances around the time) in Chinatown. I am taking 2 weeks off work too to have a nice break.
    I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

dinner with family sat nite.
    dinner with friends sunday

remember to wear new clothes for the new year !! or something =P
    Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

Dinner Ftw

Comment

Originally posted by night View Post
        dinner with family sat nite.
        dinner with friends sunday

remember to wear new clothes for the new year !! or something =P
        and clean the house inside/out on December 28th, haha. Oh btw, you are not supposed to wash your hair for the first 3 days of the new year too, no chance of that for me obviously because I will be sweating so much from lion dancing.

Comment

i will be with friends, arrive at hong kong on 18th and will be partying there and making most of the new year sales ... 10 days later we will bring our awesome-ness to tokyo hahahaha

Comment

Oh and for those in Sydney and Brisbane, make sure you guys check out lion dance on high poles. Those are the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by vtml View Post
              Oh btw, you are not supposed to wash your hair for the first 3 days of the new year too
              eewwww........

Comment

dinner and money collection
                <3j

Comment

Originally posted by nipnip View Post
                  i will be with friends, arrive at hong kong on 18th and will be partying there and making most of the new year sales ... 10 days later we will bring our awesome-ness to tokyo hahahaha
                  THAT SOUNDS AWESOME

Comment

I love Nin Go, carrot cake, Chuen Hap (the red round box segmented into different sections and you put different snacks / finger food in each section, and the middle section is always water melon seeds), corners (you must translate this to Catonese as I don't know what it is in English LOL ).

Comment

dinner, lots of red bags = more mods la

Comment

i think ur not supposed to cut ur hair for 3 weeks after chinese new yr too =P
                        Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

dinner with family hahaha then dinner again with family

Comment

I'll be hosting the BoxHill Festival on 17th......come and have fun pplz!!!

Comment

Yeah lots of cleaning on 28th (this Thursday)...thinkin about taking a couple of days off to do the cleaning...but damn don't know...

Dinner on Saturday night with the relos...that's about it I think...

Need to get a hair cut before CNY so probably do that on Saturday too...
                              Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Working...
                              X