Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[vic] stolen yellow S15 rego: TQE 608 (not my car)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[vic] stolen yellow S15 rego: TQE 608 (not my car)

hey all just saw this on ns.com and thought i'd help spread the word. its the best thing i could help do for a fellow car owner.

-THE BELOW IS WOT THE OWNER SAID ON THE FORUM NOT ME-

my car was for sale they come had a look at the car on thursday then come took look at it again today at fountain gate me an my mate were sitting in front of the car when a big black bloke an another guy ran up to us hit my mate with a tazzar gun then chased me into the servo the servo chick wouldnt let me jump behind the counter but she looked the door then the black guy knocked the door open an ran in i chucked the keys behind the counter an told her to look up the counter cause the servo gets robbed all the time an it has screens the black guy run up to the counter i went to go out the door an the other guy stopped me he had a knife or somehting in his hand i shit an smashed him against the door an run out towards the cop station thn i herd my car fly past worst feeling ever car rego TQE 608 $5000 REWARD TO IMFORMATION LEADING TO THE CAR (59982838)

farout, that sucks ass to hear, I assume this didn't happen in melbourne considering the phone number. But i hope he gets this solved .. I'll hate to see some asshole drive off in my car.

Comment

holy crap

Comment

dammm.. that's scary
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

ok...we will keep an eye on it bro.....hope everything goes fine....
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

it happened in Melbourne, Fountain Gate
            Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010

Comment

damn... tats some crazy stuff... :S scary...
              http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

damn, how the hell did he get his hands on a Tazzar gun?

Damn this is the kind of things you see in America?

Comment

what that is sooo scary. Spread the word guys.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                  Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

oh geez
                    im scared now

Comment

hmm, happened to a friend of mine with his WRX.

Its common thing nowadays.

AFter taking car they do number jobs, sell parts off etc

If you have someone look at your car or decide to sell it , make sur eu have alot of friends near you or something to be safe.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
                        damn, how the hell did he get his hands on a Tazzar gun?

Damn this is the kind of things you see in America?
                        Not hard to get your hands on a Tazzar gun these days.

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
                          Not hard to get your hands on a Tazzar gun these days.
                          readily available in thailand.. they guy goes customs cant really pick it out.. some are disguised as torches too

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

Unfortunate situation to find yourself in.

It highlights that it's probably a good idea just make sure you have comprehensive car insurance. Then you can let them take the keys?
                            "No Matter that you have a PhD and have read all of Henry James twice. If you still persist in writing, "Good food at it's best", you deserve to be struck by lightning, hacked up on the spot and buried in an unmarked grave" (Truss, 2003, p.44).

Comment

man thats freaky. OT, that guy ought to use some commas and full stops. it was so hard to read.
                              <3j

Comment

Working...
                              X