No announcement yet.

RIP Paul Walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still finding it hard to comprehend something like this happened to such an idol..
    Great actor but most of all he was an asset to humanity. His work to helping those less fortunate was unbelievable.. Not just in donating money but even just by putting personal effort in to help those in Chile after the earthquake aftermath..
    Really shows that this can happen to anyone
    That video is quite something..
    I think most would continue on to say that alot of people we're brought into the car scene because of the F&F Franchise..
    R.I.P Paul.

Comment

He's not dead. He lives on inside any one of us with a driving spirit!!!! We were all inspired by him in one way or another whether it be on set or in real life.
      Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

ImageUploadedByMotorculture1385904080.297460.jpgPaul with his personally owned R34. F&F movies were my favourite and got me to love Cars even if the first few movies were corny as hell. He pulled off the roles he did very well and seemed like a great guy doing all his charity work and all. RIP

Comment

here was an actor who was genuinely interested in cars, outside of Hollywood.

RIP

Comment

I'm very saddened by this news.. I keep trying to forget about it and it just keeps popping up all over the net.. RIP PAUL.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Still so sad

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...202-2ykkq.html

Speedhunters

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/12/...-true-car-guy/
              Last edited by felixR; 02-12-13, 11:10 AM.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

OMG so sad..

ClubITR | Like

Comment

^ Such a beautifully made video!

Still can't believe he's gone ='(

Comment

Working...
                  X