Huntsmen in my DC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huntsmen in my DC2

Ok so yesterday i saw a huge huntsmen on my windscreen pulled up all my windows and sat there for a good 10 mins, I have arachnophobia So i drove home parked up got paranoid that as soon as i open the door this thing was gonna drop on my head so i jumped to the passenger side got out and i see the huntsmen chilling on my driver side door. I had nothing with me that i could use to get it off my car without squashing it. I stood there and watched it crawl around and nek minnit i see it flatten itself and crawl through my back tail lights. I haven't been in the car ever since, I'm not driving my car untill this thing is dead any ideas? LOL

ask mummy for help?

or grow a pair of man eggs...
    ... retired/

Comment

^ he has arachnophobia dude, you're so rude!

Flush it out with water...point into the body lines. Either he stays there for as long as he wants or you kill it.
      Project TOPLESS

Comment

Just get the hose and drown it!! but it will stay there so if you want it out you may have to remove the back light :/

Comment

Therapy, your need spider therapy. Here, I'll help you:

yours is probably just a small one compared to this one

He might help:

Maybe not if your name is Marvin so better call

Nah stuff it...

1988 CRX
          1999 Integra Type R
          2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Lmaooo wouldnt be surprised if he has his car up for sale now

Comment

Instead of soaking it as some individuals have suggested. A gentle spray of insect spray will make him come out or die where he is. If you truly are unable to muster up courage to kill it, pleases make sure there is someone there with you not fearful of spiders to help you. I would suggest slowly removing the boot lining incase you do squash it and it stains your carpet. A pair of gloves wouldn't hurt to provide you with the added mental reassurance. Good luck!

Comment

Okay so this is what happened i ended trying to look for it but i couldn't find it! Ended up driving with my window half down and i just see it next to my face, i pulled up the window and the legs got jammed drove from bankstown to chipo with it and eventually got my mate to flick it out. And as i was driving through one of the streets i see a cat chasing a bird out onto the street and nek minnit i hear a thump and i see feathers in my rear mirror.. Clearly not my day today.

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
                  Therapy, your need spider therapy. Here, I'll help you:

yours is probably just a small one compared to this one

He might help:

Maybe not if your name is Marvin so better call

Nah stuff it...

Thank setanta i will not be sleeping tonight.👌

Comment

Lol same thing happened to me
                    But it was crawling accross the dashboard
                    And i threw my brand new iphone 4 at it lol

Comment

i utterly hate spiders. so i know your pain. i full freak out regardless if its a small one or a big spider. that and needles. if i were you i woulda went ape sh*t and sell the car LOOOOOOLLL

Comment

Glad you got rid of it haha

Comment

Just hope the spider wasn't looking for a spot to lay her eggs.
                          You could have a few hundred of them in your car sooner than you think...
                          sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPIE Type-S View Post
                            Just hope the spider wasn't looking for a spot to lay her eggs.
                            You could have a few hundred of them in your car sooner than you think...
                            Don't scare the man any more than he can endure haha
                            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

looked much bigger when it was alive haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X