CITR Property Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CITR Property Thread

Just got me a home and land package in Sydney's west.

The agent was soooo funny. He had no idea what to do when I started to go through the list and my first priority was crossing out everything that had a single garage!
    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Originally posted by cartoon View Post
    Just got me a home and land package in Sydney's west.

The agent was soooo funny. He had no idea what to do when I started to go through the list and my first priority was crossing out everything that had a single garage!
    Congrats...
    A four car garage with a workshop at the rear would be perfect tho... lol
    sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Congrats Fielding!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks guys and yeah a 4 car garage would be cool but to get that kinda land I gotta go to far west.

I actually picked a house that you don't need to fill useless rooms with, who uses a formal dining and living these days?

. My parents have a triple garage an it's full of some one else shit (my shit!$
        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Fielding i dont think youre as fussy as i am when it comes to a property. The only way im gonna get the house i want is to build it. Lucky i can save on the electical work. I want a flate driveway with very little slope from the street. Triple garage out the back with a hoist and a workshop. And a single storey place. I dont want a double storey house as top much cleaning with minimal garden so dont have to do alot of work to maintain it. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Do you need a permit to own a car lift?
            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
              Fielding i dont think youre as fussy as i am when it comes to a property. The only way im gonna get the house i want is to build it. Lucky i can save on the electical work. I want a flate driveway with very little slope from the street. Triple garage out the back with a hoist and a workshop. And a single storey place. I dont want a double storey house as top much cleaning with minimal garden so dont have to do alot of work to maintain it. LOL
              I was fussy but didnt want to go into 1mill worth of debt for a house by the time u get land big enough for what u want you have spent 500k min

Can get a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 garage on a 420m2 block (yes I know I hate mowing grass). Including everything like landscaping and such (only things not included are aircon and blinds). Tiles and such are nothing fancy but the whole thing is under 500k

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

Originally posted by knobosaurus View Post
                Do you need a permit to own a car lift?
                No

teamGROUNDzero

Comment

No
                  You beauty. For my house, I wanted either a lift or a chassis dyno. Charge fair prices for runs. In SA, it'll cost an arm and a leg for a decent tune.
                  Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

A tune is a tad different to just a dyno run though. Would take a lifetime for you to make your money back lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

Can get a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 garage on a 420m2 block (yes I know I hate mowing grass). Including everything like landscaping and such (only things not included are aircon and blinds). Tiles and such are nothing fancy but the whole thing is under 500k
                      Dam that's pretty cool.
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yep know exactly what you mean. Always been a dream to learn the art of calibration.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

running a dyno in a residential area... don't expect to be running it for too long lol popo shut you down down probably after your first hour of dyno runs from all the noise complaints unless you live pretty far from your closest neighbor or in an industrial zoned area

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

Haha should grease some palms then. Everyone has their price.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

420m2 WTF?? Min allowed block size in our town is 690m2. I'm on 2400m2, luckily i don't mind mowing the lawn
                              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                              X