Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping & Partying in Japan

Hi Guys,

I've planned a trip to go to Japan in late April this year with a group of friends. We will be travelling to osaka & tokyo and possibly staying at place in between like kyoto etc.

Im keen on bringing back a couple of parts for my car (dc2r) but nothing of large size and which I can hand carry.

I know there's a super autobacs in tokyo bay which is accross the road from the station but, if anyone can direct me with other places which i can visit with directions if possible that would be much appreciated aswell.

I hear the night life in Japan can be great too but really have no idea on where the best clubs or pubs maybe to have a good time. I've been researching on the net and heard of a few places, though i thought it would be nice to get some opinions and sugguestions from you guys here.

Thanks,

Dion

There's a huge post on performanceforums.com about Japan. Lists out where all the car parts manufacturers / retailers are, and a couple of things, have a look there.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.performanceforums.com/for...php?t=67173788
    Last edited by vtml; 17-01-07, 08:04 AM.
    I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

thanks for the link, its very helpful

Comment

I was just over in osaka last october, got a few friends who live there.

As far as car parts go, i highly recommend Js Racing. Its only a short train trip away to Ibaraki from Osaka. Spent a good hour and a half there looking around . They also had a couple of their customer cars going on the dyno. There is also a Signal Auto some where around there too.

The night life there was pretty good, people would hang around the clubs until around 5am because the last train would stop at 12am and the next would b at 5am? i think.

All in all you should have an awesome time

Comment

Mmmm...J's Racing Astra

This is a good thread...will come in handy
          Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

i will be there in japan in 3 weeks, i plan on visiting carshop nagano, they're prices are quite cheap... and as for partying go to club vanilla, theres an event on everynight and its in shibuya

Comment

Working...
            X