Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tell me about it scares the crap out of me everytime

Comment

im scared of spiders... i have absolutely no clue as of which is poisonous and which arent... the only spider i know tats deadly is the redback spiders... tats it...
      http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by supernatural View Post
        the only spider i know tats deadly is the redback spiders... tats it...
        Red back spider bites rarely cause significant morbidity, and deaths are even more rare[12] (in contrast to common belief in Australia[citation needed]). A significant proportion of bites will not result in envenoming or any symptoms developing. It is believed that thousands of people are bitten each year across Australia, although only about 20% of bite victims require treatment.[13] Children and the elderly or those with serious medical conditions are at much higher risk of severe side-effects and death resulting from a bite. No deaths have been reported since the introduction of antivenom in 1956.[14]
        F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

Originally posted by supernatural View Post
          im scared of spiders... i have absolutely no clue as of which is poisonous and which arent... the only spider i know tats deadly is the redback spiders... tats it...
          redbacks are not deadly... if you get bitten by one, put vinegar to treat and that's it... i learnt this from the first aid course i did ages ago.

Comment

ok... LOL... well i was misinformed... thx for the infos...
            http://kingtan.com.au

Comment

Man last time i saw this huge spider.

unloaded half a can of mortein on it.

It kept running around ffs.

Decided to use Ajax.

GG..

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
              Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

I refuse to use spray cans on spiders/insects - sif help them evolve over time and become immune to that shit haha..

They cant evolve after getting hit by a newspaper or ur shoe lol - its definitely GG
                Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

yeah usually when i see a spider its like..........

BOOM HEADSHOT ! !

Comment

Working...
                  X