Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan: Where to go, what to see, must-do activities while there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be useful for you too Free Wi-Fi.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/142240
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

I always get a B Mobile data sim card when I go to Japan. No need to rely on free WiFi hotspots... About $40 if conversion is good, and you order online and they send the sim to either the airport where you arrive, or to your hotel.

http://www.bmobile.ne.jp/english

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
        Wow mate, epic response. Hope the teeth fixing is going well. My pants are currently dripping in somone else's blood, something I'm sure u dont get...
        Haha speaking of blood, I had a patient's blood spray up into my face today ... lucky I have a big plastic shield in front of my face lol.

Anyway, one of the places I stayed at during my stay - https://www.facebook.com/toco.jp?ref=profile
        Definitely worth staying there for a bit if you're in Tokyo.

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
        I agree, thanks for that post.

How about places in Osaka or Kyoto?
        Not sure about Osaka/Kyoto, sorry. I haven't been there before.

Comment

jetstar sale, about 800 return to narita if anyone needs, i'll be booking

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

^ Seems really expensive compared to what I saw on https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/142248.

Unless that return flight is 500 holy crap.
            Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

costs more from sydney =(

Comment

Ahh right! Sucks dude.

With this sale me and the other half are really keen to go, we might be booking it tonight!

Roughly 600 p/p with 25kgs to play with! To go roughly for a month in nov-dec.

Anyone who has been before keen to chime in on some accommodation recommendations?
                Last edited by eLtrix; 30-04-14, 01:57 PM.
                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

just booked mine, 11 days in june !!

Comment

Nice! I need to get annual leave approval before I can book, do you have any idea how long the sale is on for?

Comment

4th may

Comment

If you guys are interested in clubbing in Osaka, I found a spot called Pure Osaka, and you pay only about $30-40 depending what time you go in. They give you a glass at the door, and you just keep going up to the bar to get unlimited drinks all night!

It's on Saturdays, and the first night I landed in Japan in Osaka last year, got to the hotel about 9 pm, quick feed, went out and found this joint and ended up getting smashed that very first night!

Comment

Pretty sure that's the name of the club I went to in Shibuya! $40 cover charge for unlimited drinks. It was crazy ... I asked for a jaegerbomb and they gave me an entire can of red bull and something like 150mL of jaeger lol.

Comment

Finally started updating my thread on my trip in February so you can check back to that from time to time

Comment

Btw, for anyone who is intending on visiting Tokyo - this was one of the places I stayed at ... highly recommended. The hosts were really friendly and try to promote a relaxed and social atmosphere

https://www.facebook.com/toco.jp?fref=ts

Comment

When I was walking in Japan, I saw this car but didn't stop to see what it was exactly... Can anyone tell me what it is?

Comment

Working...
                                X