Check this out!!!

Would you get one of these?
    Yes
    44.44%
    No
    33.33%
    Maybe
    22.22%
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Awesome!
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

Lol

Comment

That's pretty cool!
        Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Lol the amount that these things cost... T_T
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
            Lol the amount that these things cost... T_T
            How about when it breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Adjacent View Post
              How about when it breaks?
              Ive worked on a car stacker out at balmain and the entrance. There been around for a while and are very well built. In saying that they were all inside out of the elements.

Image if the cars inside it in the down postion in heavy rain. Better hope it got a good drainage system!
              sigpic
              128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

only practical to busy and small space suburban around the cities.
                however if you leave outside even in the bush you won't be needing this :-)
                CLEMENTE

Comment

knowing my luck i'd come home full of piss and run into one of the support beams and wipe out two cars in one go (or my wife would do it any old time)
                  02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I actually have a 4 point car hoist in my garage at home.
                    This one is ridiculously cool, but you would be surprised at how semi-affordable the normal (indoor) ones are.
                    I think we got it delivered for somewhere around the 3.5k mark, and its such a dream for doing crap like changing oil etc.. and we can now fit 4 cars in a 3 car garage.
                    The real hard part is having a garage with ceilings high enough to fit 2 cars...

Comment

Cardok, would you get one?!

Yeah there is a guy who lives down the road from me, does up a old corvettes mostly, currently putting a hoist in on his driveway, that's hardcore
                      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                      X