Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Santa Ideas

G'day Guys and girls

I got back from holidays on monday to find that we have some bloody secret santa with a twist thing going at work. Basically i have to find a gift for under 10 bucks for a guy or girl, and they get given out randomly at lunch on Friday.

Has anyone got any good ideas for a funny gift i could get? Bearing in mind it might be given to the bosses wife!

a joke book
    body soap packs
    pack of cards
    keyring
    shot glass
    stationary
    cute filing things for work

I've been through 3 KK/SS at work. These are the general presents which appeared. Our budget was $15 give or take.

^^
    g
    [ BBU66Z ]
    g
    Girlfriend (sleeping in car): "just because i'm sleeping doesn't mean you can drive fast!"

Comment

Bath/soap pack
      Mug
      Chocolates
      Lollies
      A DVD (JB Hi Fi have a 10 and 20 dollar bin, and belive it or not the movies in there arn't that bad!)
      National Geographic Shop (this shop is awsome for secret Santa's)
      Also there is a shop in most Westfield centre's called "The Gift Shop" and it's filled to the brim with nik nak gifts.
      Poster (@ Big Ws down the back near the toy section they have posters, movies, bands, products, funny ones and inspiring ones, and there cheap!)

For my secret santa I made a "Christmas Emergency Kit!" it was a box and inside were samples of Chocolates, mini bags of popcorn or chips, a drink (I used a beer wrapped in tinsil but you can use any drink), lollies etc, basicially both raided the pantry and local coles for little lolly bags and made my own christmas showbag sorta thing. I made a few for friends, and they cost me about 10-15 bucks each to make, including a sticker I made with CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY KIT on the box :P was so simple and ppl got such a kick out of it! It was simple, cheap but personal.

Good Luck!
      I did a bad bad thing.....

Comment

Nice idea on the X'mas Emergency Kit
        I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

What about something that is $10 or under and starts with the letter 'D' hahaha...that's my one at work

Comment

scratchies?
            Nobody knows who I really am, I never felt this empty before, And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate, The waves keep on coming and we can't escape, But if we ever get lost on our way, The waves would guide you through another day

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
              What about something that is $10 or under and starts with the letter 'D' hahaha...that's my one at work
              Dildo ? hahahhaha
              I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

The national geographic shop was a good idea. I just went at lunch and got an Orgazmatron. It was a bit more expensive than what allowed but who cares. Hope the bosses wife gets it she will turn bright red hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vtml View Post
                  Dildo ? hahahhaha
                  must be second hand if it's $10... lol
                  Last edited by ryan_GTI; 20-12-06, 01:20 PM.
                  sif it's a girls car
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    The national geographic shop was a good idea. I just went at lunch and got an Orgazmatron. It was a bit more expensive than what allowed but who cares. Hope the bosses wife gets it she will turn bright red hahahaha
                    O...M...G!!! Those things are incredible I've got the electric one and the none electric one.... they are so good they should be illegal... or at least only for sale in Naughty but Nice.

Comment

A Cucumber and a pair of thongs.

If they dont like the thongs they can go fuck themselves
                      'freakygeek is the stig'

Comment

Originally posted by Danga View Post
                        A Cucumber and a pair of thongs.

If they dont like the thongs they can go fuck themselves
                        bwhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
                        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

nintendo wii??

Comment

Originally posted by wi11iam View Post
                            nintendo wii??

Comment

DVDs are now like $9.99!
                              jewelry from Diva (girl)
                              CD single
                              $10 gift card
                              $5 note in a card u get for 5 bucks
                              hmmm theres lots of junk at those bargain stores u can get for $1 and $2 and $5
                              box of chocolates
                              some krispy kreme donuts
                              a magazine
                              a book

man 10 bucks is too tight cos u cant buy crap with it
                              <3j

Comment

Working...
                              X