Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do NOT drive in the city at night ever

hey fellas,

just thought id share a lil bit of what happened to me last night so that in hope no one will have to go through the same thing as i did.

last night i stayed till 3am in uni doing an assignment and headed back home through city-townhall area. as i approached the world square/hungry jacks intersection at town hall, a group of drunk guys started to block the road and i slowed down and stopped with some distance between me and them. one of the drunk dudes came up and started slapping my driver's side window screaming and yelling something incoherent and me while his mate tried to pull him away, as he moved back i thought it was all over till i heard him kicking my rear panel and he proceeded on to destroy my rear wiper (which i now have to end up getting a rear wiper delete kit), leaving it hanging awkwardly and also a couple of scratches on my fender. through it all i was more shocked and surprised rather than anything and i drove off before they could do further damage to the car.

bottom line is, if you do love your car, doesnt have to be a honda, any car in general, if you can help it, dont drive through the city at night or you might just end up suffering the same fate as i did. its not that im hard on in love with my car that i cant accept a couple of scratches on the car(thank God its not dented) but i feel that its better to have prevention rather than cure, and saves everyone the hassle of having to get whatever problem it is fixed. ultimately, i not pissed at that guy but i just hope that i can use this experience to warn other car lovers to be careful of the city whenever they drive there, especially at night.

rant over. peace out guys (:

Originally posted by rychu View Post
    ultimately, i not pissed at that guy
    LOL what? Your not pissed at someone whos damaged your car?

I honestly would of smacked it into reverse and ran the fkr over!
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

^ LOL

crossed my mind but whats the point lol. my only regret is why didnt i shift into reverse and vtec my way out before they got close.. but yeah its over now so.. (:

Comment

damn, feel sorry for ya man that just plain sucks. I have mad road rage issues i prob wouldnt of been able to keep my cool like u did. hope it never happens again man peace =)
        "Some people say less talk, more action. I say more torque less traction"

Comment

I got some anger management issue and I am not happy with it, if I was in your position, I will not think twice ill stick his head to his ar$e even w/ or w/o his mates
          CLEMENTE

Comment

Far out you did well keeping your cool.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Wow, sounds like you handled the situation well. If I could have things my way in that situation, the dude would have broken hands/fingers/toes/feet for touching my car and I would get away with my car unscathed ... and no repercussions from the law lol.

But ultimately it comes down to - just drive off and stop any further damage to your car or stick around to give the guy a piece of your mind, but risk other shit happening to it.

Comment

Damn that sucks man
                Sorry to hear
                I have a breaker bar beside the passenger seat.
                Never had to use it and never want to, buy I know it's there

Comment

Damn that sucks. I've seen a bunch of drunk guys going around tipping over motorbikes once.

Comment

sorry to hear Ryan!!!

clublock on backseat for times like this!
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

First of all. There was a group of drunk guys, prob smart to stay in the car even tho I'm stupid enough to get out in that situation you do have to think of self preservation.

Secondly if u did get out you would have either beat them all up and be at the cop shop all morning or been in hospital with a badly damaged car.

It's fking ridiculous that any one should have to put up with that behavior but unfortunately some times it's the smarter thing to do.

Now if you were out cruzing with 10 other cars and these drunk people don't know it I dear say your story would be very different.
                      Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                      http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Yep. Good work staying in the car. At World Square/Hungry Jacks there are a lot of shady characters, ghetto looking c*nts, who would probably pack knives, so i would of stayed put too. Just leave it to karma bro, they probably got stabbed later than night knowing sydney nightlife
                        Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

i actually had a breaker bar in my car but i refrained from using it haha. yeah it sucks to have to cop stuff like that but life is as such so yeah. gotta move on

Comment

Setting a good example brother

Hope the damage to car is easily sorted!

Comment

good job for keeping your cool. i would have done what any hot head sociopath car enthusiast would have done, and ended up in a fish tank with my car impounded.

Comment

Working...
                              X