Waiting for gt5 but have no patience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for gt5 but have no patience?

Take a look at some of the pc offerings out there.

Recently i have installed GTR2 onto my pc and i am very impressed by what it is.

Put it simply Gran turismo is racing for generalised public
    GTR2 is racing for the select automotive enthueiests.

It really is quite the complicated game. It even has options to output datalog in the excat fashion that a motec ecu does and you use the motec ecu software to read those logs.

Not only is it interesting to play, it also allows you a chance a very cheap chance to see how datalogging works.

Try it

Comment

Try Live for Speed. Although it doesn't have great graphic, but its a very good real life style racing where you even need to use the clutch. Its a free online racing game. All you need, is a good PC steering wheel to fully enjoy it.
      For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

but dont you have to buy a licence to play that game if you want more then 1 track?

Comment

Im playing Geoff Hammond's Grand Prix 4 for over two years....Formula one with setup and data analysis available. Very realistic. Although its getting old. Anyone know any good F1 games (PC).

Comment

Group buy on Logitech G25's anyone? LOL!

At least you can download GT:HD for free since it's been canned for release. Wonder if the download will reach Aussie shores...
            The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

forza for me

Comment

Originally posted by NeoNode View Post
                Group buy on Logitech G25's anyone? LOL!

At least you can download GT:HD for free since it's been canned for release. Wonder if the download will reach Aussie shores...
                Isn't GT: HD GT5? Or are they different?
                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

i want that logitech steering wheel

z10 says:
                  i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
                  z10 says:
                  mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                    Isn't GT: HD GT5? Or are they different?
                    Nope GT:HD is pretty much GT4 on steroids and in 1080p resolution, GT5 will be a completely different game.

They've cancelled the release of GT:HD, turned that into a free download for JDM only atm, so Polyphony could concentrate on GT5 whenever that is... 2008 maybe...

EDIT: Jap PS3 owners get to download GT:HD on Christmas Eve, the lucky bastards.
                    Last edited by NeoNode; 15-12-06, 07:06 AM.
                    The most expensive is not always the best, but the best is always expensive.

Comment

Working...
                    X