This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toda

Any one heard from Adrian lately. Tried calling and emailing him. With no answer.
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Quite a few people are in the same situation as you Karl, not sure what's going on with Adrian at the moment..
    Shak's S2000

Comment

I bought an exhaust off him at the start of Jan 2012; the last time i heard from him was in ~mid Feb. That said, i'm sure the NSW Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal has sent him some mail about my dispute that he would have read recently...

Comment

This shit happens way too often.

Comment

Yer got a tune last weekend off him. Sad news but dont know if its my place to say. But he is hard to contact though.
          Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

THe funny thing is, is if you want his services eg tuning or mechanical work. People have this done without any issues. When they buy parts off TODA AU, thats where the problem lies.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              THe funny thing is, is if you want his services eg tuning or mechanical work. People have this done without any issues. When they buy parts off TODA AU, thats where the problem lies.
              Yes can relate to that haha. He can be busy so he prob rather work on the cars then pick up every call that asks him about a part or something.

Comment

I must admit, when i contacted him earlier this year about buying an exhaust, he emailed a reply within 12 hours. Maybe its just some busy days?
                1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
                  I must admit, when i contacted him earlier this year about buying an exhaust, he emailed a reply within 12 hours. Maybe its just some busy days?
                  Same. I've never had any issues ever getting into contact with him

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
                    Yer got a tune last weekend off him. Sad news but dont know if its my place to say. But he is hard to contact though.
                    Sad news? What's ment by that. He closing down or something.
                    sigpic
                    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Sad news? What's ment by that. He closing down or something.
                      Was talking to him and he is thinking about moving on. Not 100% or when exactly but yer he could be tied From looking around

Comment

Originally posted by Batchy View Post
                        Was talking to him and he is thinking about moving on. Not 100% or when exactly but yer he could be tied From looking around
                        Honestly, I wouldn't blame the fella for seriously considering it.

The automotive industry (Especially the aftermarket industry) is cut throat... one mistake, one late shipment, one missed appointment gets blown out of the water and you lose a fair bit of business from it. But the Honda community seems to be much worse then most other communities I’ve seen (Seems to be more of a “my tuner/parts/car is better then yours” mentality).

I've personally only ever had great experiences from Adrian, and he has always been a pleasure to deal with. He was quiet helpful with my engine transplant, and rather accommodating also. He came up to Brisbane a day later – During his holiday – to tune my car. I’ve recommended him to a few friends, and they’ve all been happy with him also.

But in saying all of that, there are enough of these threads over on OzHonda, so I'll be locking this thread.

If anyone has any info for the OP, please PM him.
                        Last edited by 45SET; 23-05-12, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X