Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you buy from?

Hey guys,

In the market for quite a few things at the moment and i thought to myself...
    Where does everyone else get they're parts from?

So tell me guys, where do you get all your parts from?

Personally I get stuff from JDMyard; but I have ordered the select few things from overseas suppliers such as JHPUSA.

Changes alot. Perfectrun.jp, jesse streeter, jdmyard. Byp. Jdm concept. If i need something urgently, i might require after sales service from them, they have a special on. These three things can determine which person i get parts from
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

BYP-fast reliable service always will attend to any question you have

Comment

Password Jdm source me just about everything I want
        Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
        http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

I get parts from BYP.

Comment

rhd japan were the best i've dealt withhttp://www.rhdjapan.com/
            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I get most of my stuff through Streeter or a JDM friend and can't fault their service. No-one keeps the boutique things I require in stock so there isn't much point going through a local retailer. I get OEM parts from OEMacuraparts, and they are generally pretty good.

Rookie how was your experience with JHPUSA?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                I get most of my stuff through Streeter or a JDM friend and can't fault their service. No-one keeps the boutique things I require in stock so there isn't much point going through a local retailer. I get OEM parts from OEMacuraparts, and they are generally pretty good.

Rookie how was your experience with JHPUSA?
                I've not heard of or dealt with Streeter, but by the sounds of things he does pretty well.

My expierence with JHP was pretty good, the only thing I could fault would be the communication delay, some days it was pretty quick (Within the day response), but most times it would take a few days for a reply.
                Aside from that, prices were decent as with the shipping times. Both my packages arrived within 2 weeks.

Comment

this is a useful thread. ive mainly used ebay for the little things ive required. ebay hasnt really got much for these cars from what ive noticed anyway and i.worry the quality will lack also

Comment

I'm loving ebay for all my stuff. Even many of the sellers mentioned are on ebay (Iv bought from JDMYARD and JDMCONCEPT through their ebay stores.
                    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                    F1 Nut

Comment

http://jdmaccessories.com.au/index.html - New Vendor on this website, Use us if you please

Follow us on Facebook

Visit our new website

Comment

Depends on the product, but I've used Jesse Street, JDMyard, BYP, Tirerack, This forum, OzHonda... and some of the ones mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                        X