Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotts Honda - Looking for early Civics

Hi everyone,

I'm the marketing manager for Scotts Honda Artarmon (met a fair few of you at the BBQ last year). I'm currently looking to put together a display of civics for early March to coincide with a new product launch. Knowing the great community atmosphere and some of the great people I have personally met through car forums, I figured this was a good place to ask around.

As the thread title suggests, Im looking to find owners or get in contact with owners of early (1st/2nd gen) civics (and even later model civics) that appear to remain standard or slightly modified for a static display at Scotts Honda on the North Shore.

Vehicles would be needed for 1-2 weeks and would be dislpayed in the New Vehicle showroom. Some form of compensation can be worked out if necessary (maybe a loan vehicle if it is your daily etc, pending negotiations)

If anyone is interested, or knows of someone who may be interested in displaying their car/s, please email pictures and description as well as when your vehicle would be available to cmilburn(at)scottsgroup.com.au

Im happy to have the cars wear car club/ITR/forum stickers and even window banners of who supplied the vehicles to repay the favour of finding people on here.

Thanks for your time and fingers crossed someone here can help me out and further the club ITR/Scotts relationship!

Cheers,
    Chris Milburn
    Scotts Honda

bump to help display that fine honda history
    Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Thanks for the bump!

I've received a couple emails from here and Ozhonda, but still looking for the Early girls! As long as they look reasonably stock on the outside (wheels etc are ok) I dont mind whats under the bonnet (Ive seen some VERY nice 70s civics with late model conversions and some interesting chassis mods racing IPRA)

Spread the word!

Cheers,
      Chris
      Last edited by Scotts Honda; 07-02-12, 06:19 AM.

Comment

We've got an ED Civic but it's definitely not showroom worthy.

I've messaged my friend to come back on here to see if he's willing to let his first gen civic be on display.

So Chris, is the new Civic here/coming?
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

I got a mate with this? Worthy?
          S2000
          WSID : TBA
          Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
          Smooth As Detailing
          Incar Racing

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
            We've got an ED Civic but it's definitely not showroom worthy.

I've messaged my friend to come back on here to see if he's willing to let his first gen civic be on display.

So Chris, is the new Civic here/coming?

Hey Felix,

Whats up with the ED? If it would come up OK with a spit and polish, has semi-decent panel work and the interior isn't too bad, then it could be of interest

The 1st gen would be the holy grail for this exercise though!

Flippit,

Have you got any more photos?

Interior and decent resolution exterior shots, flick them to my email if its easier.

It looks like its in pretty good nick and would definitely suit what we want (pending a few more pictures)

If its a daily, I may also be able to get it fully detailed by our detail guys before display (obviously free of charge to the owner!)

Keep them coming guys!

thanks,
            Chris

Comment

Chris send me ya email ( i cant find it ) I'll get some proper photos off him ASAP. He said he'd be happy to do it too, its slightly modified I think but i'll get more info for you.
              S2000
              WSID : TBA
              Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
              Smooth As Detailing
              Incar Racing

Comment

Originally posted by scotts_honda View Post
                Hey Felix,

Whats up with the ED? If it would come up OK with a spit and polish, has semi-decent panel work and the interior isn't too bad, then it could be of interest

The 1st gen would be the holy grail for this exercise though!
                Has a few little rust spots. Dent on driver side guard and passenger side rear quarter.

Looks like this.

Hmm I haven't heard yet from my friends yet about his first gen.
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                X