Melb Northern Suburbs Part Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melb Northern Suburbs Part Shop

I didn't know where to put this but i thought here would be a start as it can be moved after...

Was driving along Sydney Rd as i always do when im going home and i always drive by this shop called 'TUSPEED' and always kept saying i gotta go in there one day as they've got a little display at the front and it looked promising.
    My missus brothers mate and I were having a chat at a New Years party and he swore by this place saying it was really good etc etc

I went in there today and to be honest, either know it was small, i was impressed. I had a brief chat to the bloke there and made a few inquiries into parts and was very helpful. He's an enthusiast himself as he's part of a WRX Club. Told me who only obtains High end quality products either it's from the States or JDM Land!

Tein, Whiteline, Cusco, Exedy, DBA, Bilstein etc etc etc

I bought a bottle of 10W-40 Royal Purple oil and got it for $85 and was quite please about that...

If your in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, i suggest popping down and having a look, i think it's very worthwhile IMO
    Last edited by MYDC5R; 17-01-12, 02:13 PM.

some big brand names there! should let Dave know (dnapol) his old man has a WRX

good spot!
    DC5R: RED GOES FASTER

Comment

I'll Defidantly have a look, thanks
      1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
      F1 Nut

Comment

Working...
      X