iPhone 4S Vid Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 4S Vid Quality

Shot this today on the F3.. Pretty good quality (1080p) from the iPhone 4S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_n0m...ature=youtu.be

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

That was a quick move!! But thanks!!

Quote:
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

I should be getting one soon!

Have you seen the 5D2 vs 4S video comparo?
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nah I haven't seen it. Link? Interested as I have the 5D2 as well...

So good having such a powerful video tool on you at all times.. No excuse not to miss anything !!!
        Last edited by DC2R; 14-12-11, 09:15 PM.

Quote:

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
          Nah I haven't seen it. Link? Interested as I have the 5D2 as well...
          Here you go!

http://vimeo.com/30606785
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks man.. Good video. I think both cameras were better then each other on some scenes.

I read all the comments saw some other short videos shot with the 4S.. So impressive and awesome to have such a powerful camera with you at all times..
            Last edited by DC2R; 05-01-12, 12:19 AM. Reason: Fucked up and forgot to put an S on the end of time

Quote:

Comment

damn i never knew the 4s camera was that good.. i have one but i barely record anything with it, at 1st i watched the video i was like.. not bad... then i was like oh wait 4got to click on 1080hd then i was like..=O..... i love my 4s xD
              "Some people say less talk, more action. I say more torque less traction"

Comment

Working...
              X