No announcement yet.

WARNING!! Parra Westfields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yer like said above.. Some poeple work hard for there nice thing's.. And some poeple try and prey on them and damage or steel there crap.. Ive had alot of consultations with poeple disrespecting my car's.. My opinion look, Admire, don't touch or talk crap.. Always funny when u have poeple getting out of Camry's or Excels then they say how crap you car is.. Thats it just a honda!!!!!! WANKS
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

My car was reversed into. Idk how someone can hit my left side mirror and dent the fender and not the door. This happened a week before i bought the car. I was given a new mirror by the previous owner which was good but doesnt help that some people cant drive.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
        My car was reversed into. Idk how someone can hit my left side mirror and dent the fender and not the door. This happened a week before i bought the car. I was given a new mirror by the previous owner which was good but doesnt help that some people cant drive.
        oh man dnt even start tlking abt bad drivers...i dnt usually beep at people wen driving but in the last 2 weeks there are so many people who dnt look wen changing lanes and shit...no offense to old people but some of them shuld do their Ps again

Comment

after getting merged into, im quite eerie drivng near ppl, if i see dickheads even think about moving, i beep so they hear that im right there.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

My friend hAs a black type s and it's been hit 3 time in 1 month
            AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              after getting merged into, im quite eerie drivng near ppl, if i see dickheads even think about moving, i beep so they hear that im right there.
              When I see a car start moving towards the centreline, my hand hovers over the horn haha. Can't trust them. A horn is there to use.
              Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
              Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
              Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

Originally posted by munkaii View Post
                When I see a car start moving towards the centreline, my hand hovers over the horn haha. Can't trust them. A horn is there to use.
                do a dodge and vtec away =D
                AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Working...
                X