hey . new to this . any reason i cant read sell/trade forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey . new to this . any reason i cant read sell/trade forum

Hey i signed up nd i.cant find rules etc can som1 help me to the reason i cant see it n its private plz no ragers i am a noob

Originally posted by JUST VTEC View Post
    Hey i signed up nd i.cant find rules etc can som1 help me to the reason i cant see it n its private plz no ragers i am a noob
    because some people sign up just to sell/Buy shit!! youve gotta prove to admin that you havnt signed up for that reason :P

Comment

Oh ohk.. well i havent signed up for this . i tryed to intoduce myself.in.another thread but looks that no1 replied so how eless can i.show im.here for the love of tegs n not to just buy stuff?

Comment

Contribute anything, anything you know, or ask questions, anything you want to know, don't ask stupid questions and don't pretend to be dumb.

Comment

Here's a recent thread that's similar to this

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=10248

oh and please no SMS talk
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
            Contribute anything, anything you know, or ask questions, anything you want to know, don't ask stupid questions and don't pretend to be dumb.
            What about if everything he wants to know has been covered after performing a search. We all know the flamage that enthrals when not searching before you post a new topic.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justinfox
            You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

If it has been covered and he would like to know more or show appreciation he just needs to say "thanks, needed this" and revive a 3 year old thread if he has to

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                revive a 3 year old thread if he has to

LoL

Quote:
                Originally Posted by justinfox
                You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

thank you guys, i look forward to contributing in the future

Comment

Working...
                  X