Costco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costco

Hey all, just went to Costco with the family. Hollyshit! There is no room at all! Didnt go all out crazy. Everything is cheap if u look at it in bulk. I honestly didnt buy anything out of impulse except for these travel led torches ($21). My trolley still netted me 246$. I also cheked out teir tyre range! Yes they sell tures (bridgestone and michelan) and can fit them for u. Its $70 off if u buy a full set. I think it was $245 / tire fir a re002 245/40/18. A few tips if you are to visit costco:

* in the parking lot, grab a trolley then.
    * definitely check the useby date on all foods.
    * i would go with a group of people and share the food costs etc. An example of this are their giant pizzas, dinner rolls comes in a quantitity if 36!, cakes are massive. I bought a giant cheesecake, those dinner rolls and a pack of crissaints (12). Have gone halvies eith my sister in law. Its just too much.
    * obviously u need membership to get into costco but also note the membership holder is the one to pay. No one else can pay.

Happy shopping.

Ps check out a thread i made on hydraulic jacks in the FS sub forum. Good deal for the guys who wanna work under their car!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

so re002 is 910 bucks?

thats pretty cheap
    Blaze Orange

Comment

Not sure if tgats fitted..but for that much i rather order something fron tierack and it be better theb re002. I got toyo t1r 215/40:18(not as wide as the above stated) but i got that for $600 fotted and balanced!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

There should be a Costco coupon for something like 80 dollars off a full set of bridgestones out. If it is like Costco back home they'll use Nitrogen for inflation and offer lifetime balance, rotation and puncture service for the life of the tires.

Comment

Another tip is to sign up and register as a member online instead of doing it there.. saves a bit of time especially when there's a massive queue for member registration.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Do you need membership to enter?
            BYP Racing & Developments
            Built. Tuned. Driven
            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

No but you need to be a member or with a member to purchase.

Comment

the place is dope. but yeh def need to group buy stuff!

Comment

where did u get the balls to look at mah gurl?

WHERE!

SHOW ME!

TAKE ME TO THE FARKIN STORE WHERE U GOT THE BALLS TO LOOK AT MAH GURL!!!!

i panicked so i said.......ccosstcoo
                  Last edited by l__i__l; 19-08-11, 02:40 PM.

Comment

costco is amazing, i have never seen such a place that can offer such low prices (closest iv seen is Aldi :P )
                    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                    F1 Nut

Comment

best tip be a friend of one of the employees - We have a family friend in Canberra who works for Costco - if you think the prices are low imagine employee discount and benefits
                      CLEMENTE

Comment

Originally posted by pbk1776 View Post
                        best tip be a friend of one of the employees - We have a family friend in Canberra who works for Costco - if you think the prices are low imagine employee discount and benefits
                        hahah i can only imagen!

but on a serious note some shit is just expensive as coles really!
                        but majority of it is cheaper and like every1 else said u need to have a few familys in mind when u go shopping there
                        grog isnt much cheaper either if not more expensive
                        but it definalty just worth going for a pizza there like $15 and there 18inch there huge!
                        and where have you seen cold cans of coke in a vending machine for 60cents!

Comment

Working...
                        X