Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some A**hole in a Red DC2R stole my DC2R Centre Caps!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe copy+paste the story via pm's for those who are interested? (if you can be bothered, heh). I'm really quite curious as to how you found out

Comment

lulz...

Comment

I wanna hear more to this story..
        Can u please share how u tracked him down from such little info.
        Anyone know if he is a member on here?? if so a 'life time ban' sounds good LOL

Comment

I'm down for stories Did you like only manage to catch him cause you got VTEC :P

I'm pretty pov while owning my DC2R as well, but I don't have to steal shit from fellow DC2R enthusiasts... I'll just keep saving til I get the coin to do what I need to do. Shit like this shouldn't be happening.
          Last edited by khanguskhan; 11-07-11, 09:52 PM. Reason: More to add.

Comment

Full Story Short Version.

I was out to dinner tonight at Outback Wentworthville Steakhouse
            Just after I parked my car a red Honda DC2R pulled up with a Gun Metal grey s2k, The S2k had black Enkei RPF1 Wheels and a titanium exhaust.
            The Red DC2R had black fake spoon wheels.

I came back to my car to notice all 4 of my centre caps were gone!
            I know it was them as both there cars were gone when I got back to the car..
            And someone witness them touching my car.

After I got home I posted the above on club ITR when someone sent me the link to this.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-Syndey!/page4
            Matches your description. hope it helps

The S2000 Owner was one of the guys who was cruisn with them, This guy was not involved with the theft. He actually helped me get my caps back.

I then checked his profile got his email, and pasted it in facebook, then from facebook i checked his wall and notice some of his mates profiles I clicked on them and what did I see a Red DC2R with pics of his car, with number plates details and all...

I sent him a msg on facebook saying I know what you did Return the centre caps or theres going to be big dramas, I have your house address your full name and your rego plate.

I msged his friend with the S2k and he called his mate to ask him if he did it... the mate shit himself because I told him i'm coming down to his place and ill f**k his life.. He then admitted he stole the centre caps and hes willing to return them if I didn't cause trouble.

I told him if I don't get the centre caps back in perfect condition i'm coming to pay you a visit... (the nice version of what I said)

He refused to meet up in person because of what I told him ... So i told him he can drop it off at an RSL Club where a security guard friend of mine works.

Him being still shitless decided he wouldn't leave them at the counter so decided to place them in the car park somewhere. My security guard mate then had to find where he placed them.

I then called him up and said If you ever touch my car again ... (I can't say what I said) lol
            Last edited by obsessionz; 11-07-11, 10:29 PM.

Comment

ahahahahahahah well done man.

KARMA IS A BITCH

that guy will pay for what he did in the long run.

unfrotunately the type of car we have (DC2R) attracts some fucking retards!

big ups bro, DC2R8D had similar retribution after finding the kid who stole his BMX bike. Ill let him tell the story
              Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessionz View Post
                Full Story Short Version.

I was out to dinner tonight at Outback Wentworthville Steakhouse
                Just after I parked my car a red Honda DC2R pulled up with a Gun Metal grey s2k, The S2k had black Enkei RPF1 Wheels and a titanium exhaust.
                The Red DC2R had black fake spoon wheels.

I came back to my car to notice all 4 of my centre caps were gone!
                I know it was them as both there cars were gone when I got back to the car..
                And someone witness them touching my car.

After I got home I posted the above on club ITR when someone sent me the link to this.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-Syndey!/page4
                Matches your description. hope it helps

The S2000 Owner was one of the guys who was cruisn with them, This guy was not involved with the theft. He actually helped me get my caps back.

I then checked his profile got his email, and pasted it in facebook, then from facebook i checked his wall and notice some of his mates profiles I clicked on them and what did I see a Red DC2R with pics of his car, with number plates details and all...

I sent him a msg on facebook saying I know what you did Return the centre caps or theres going to be big dramas, I have your house address your full name and your rego plate.

I msged his friend with the S2k and he called his mate to ask him if he did it... the mate shit himself because I told him i'm coming down to his place and ill f**k his life.. He then admitted he stole the centre caps and hes willing to return them if I didn't cause trouble.

I told him if I don't get the centre caps back in perfect condition i'm coming to pay you a visit... (the nice version of what I said)

He refused to meet up in person because of what I told him ... So i told him he can drop it off at an RSL Club where a security guard friend of mine works.

Him being still shitless decided he wouldn't leave them at the counter so decided to place them in the car park somewhere. My security guard mate then had to find where he placed them.

I then called him up and said If you ever touch my car again ... (I can't say what I said) lol

Comment

that's good that he'll steer clear and now pretty much all of clubitr know him, are the people on ozhonda also informed now?

Comment

hahhaahah glad my link helped. And it's good to hear you got the centre caps back.
                    Interesting story as to how you found out all those details though lol. detective for sure haha

Comment

Some people need to learn to respect peoples property, i hope this acts as a warning to those irresponsible few in the future. Kid got off lucky....

Comment

man detectives are all a joke these days, they probably just spy through facebook like some of us :P

Comment

A+ thread

Comment

good that you're having the centre cap back!
                            i'd pissed off if someone do that to my car

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                              man detectives are all a joke these days, they probably just spy through facebook like some of us :P
                              Actually, even as just a debt collector, I do a lot of skiptracing and there are many, many ways of finding people on publicly listed databases.

Comment

haha just a joke mate. seeing as twice now the issues on CITR lead to findings on facebook lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X