X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need your opinion on BBS RS....

once again i need your opinions!!
    found a nice set of BBS RS 17x8.5 +33 and 17x9.5 +44
    offsets are abit high for my liking but the price is in the three digit zone with 75% 235 tread tyres all round. they are silver and in good condition.

should i get them and switch em with my LM's here and there or am i wasting money trying to be cool? :P

u will hv problem fitting the 17x9.5+ 44 at the front, not enough clearnace

Comment

Originally posted by iversonruls View Post
      u will hv problem fitting the 17x9.5+ 44 at the front, not enough clearnace
      was planning to put them on the rear? with the 17x8.5 at the front

Comment

I even suspect the 9" in tge rear will hit also! Might have to invest in a spacer if ur keen ongetting them. Rs's in the three digit zone are great! But u may have to spend some coin getting them to fit without issues.

Personally i only like rs in 15"-16". Any higher the compressed look of the mesh looks weird on 17" or higher. But thats my opinion.

I'd rather stay with your bbs lm
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

I even suspect the 9" in tge rear will hit also! Might have to invest in a spacer if ur keen ongetting them. Rs's in the three digit zone are great! But u may have to spend some coin getting them to fit without issues.

Personally i only like rs in 15"-16". Any higher the compressed look of the mesh looks weird on 17" or higher. But thats my opinion.

Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post

I'm with this guy. That 9.5 will not fit either end of the car without a spacer. And as a great man once said "a spacer is a missed opportunity to fit a wheel with more dish". RS look silly in large diameters too, stick with the LM.

Comment

thanks fellas. yeh i was just gonna keep both but i do agree they look like a chicken wired plate when too big with no dish. was jut amazed that they were only $600 with meat all around! see what happens when i get my weekly paycheck. im running 9'' on fronts and rears but offsets much lower :P

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                I'm with this guy. That 9.5 will not fit either end of the car without a spacer. And as a great man once said "a spacer is a missed opportunity to fit a wheel with more dish". RS look silly in large diameters too, stick with the LM.
                Another great man once said:

"I like my offset like my woman... in the teens"

Comment

Working...
                X