Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DC2R

Hi guys,

The name's Arun. Just joined up recently after a friend suggested I have a look here for info on mods, upgrades, etc. Got the car about 2 weeks ago (cost me all my savings ) but very happy with the car so far. Its my daily and atm I'm just hoping to keep it clean and in good condition.
    Got some crappy phone pics for the time being.

Everything on the car was stock when I got it (except for the wheels of course). Since getting the car, I've had the following done to it (more out of necessity that anything else):
    EXEDY HD Clutch
    Flywheel Machined
    Transmission Oil
    Engine Mount
    Service( inc oil and filters)

Car still needs some work tho:
    Respray of Front Bumper
    Respray of Passenger side rear Qtr panel.
    Re-trimming of Recaros.

Hoping to have these done within the next few weeks as they're not really that major. Will be putting the stock wheels back on since I've sold the dc5 rims to a friend whos been looking to get them for ages.

Now I'm pretty nub when it comes to cars but hopefully I'll learn a thing or two reading these forums. Enough from me. I'll keep ya'll posted and hopefully get some nice pics up after a good wash and polish.
    FTW!
    Peace

Welcome aboard. Grats on the purchase. Needs a front lip though man!
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
      Needs a front lip though man!

What he said!

Welcome aboard sport.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Good to have you on here!

Which state are you in?
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

DC5 rims?

Comment

welcome
            ... retired/

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Originally posted by Berty View Post
              Needs a front lip though man!
              Hehe, that seems to be the first thing anyone I've shown the car to has said.
              Having looked at some of the done up cars, I'm pretty much sold. Def on the list of things to do!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              Which state are you in?
              I live in SE Melb. I'll update my profile.

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
              DC5 rims?
              Yea, prob can't see them well in the pic, but they're stock gunmetal dc5 rims, or atleast thats what I've been told.

Comment

where abouts in SE are you, might see you around some time~
                the front lip comes stock, so the seller might still have it ?

Comment

welcome to dc2 ownership matey hope ur enjoying the car she looks quite nice bud u got many plans for her?
                  heres a website that has all the parts for the recaro seats hope this helps on the seat front anyways:
                  http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/prod...e&rid=61&mid=2

Comment

Originally posted by fuujee View Post
                    where abouts in SE are you, might see you around some time~
                    the front lip comes stock, so the seller might still have it ?
                    I live in Glen Waverley and work in Mulgrave so usually around that area
                    and I'll ask the prev owner about the lip.

Originally posted by chris_82 View Post
                    welcome to dc2 ownership matey hope ur enjoying the car she looks quite nice bud u got many plans for her?
                    Well for the moment, I just want the car to look pristine. Was checking out your thread earlier so thinking of getting some armor-all wipes and giving the car a good vacuum and clean + wash/wax over the weekend. Thanks for the link! The seats themselves are in pretty good nick. My mechanic suggested to have the Bolsters done since they're starting to wear down a bit.

Comment

howdy

Comment

Working...
                      X