intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro

hi guys been 6month in aus, im from Nz always loved cars and change lot of them,,, had crx delsol prelude type s and EK civic type r

seems like car price in aus are bit expensive compare to nz but looking for buying one real soon but havnt found any thing yet.
    so lucky i found this web site, those of people who wants visit NZ's honda form http://nzhondas.com/forum/ here is website..

also if anyone selling 98+spec integra type r sale im keen to have a look at photos and details always love minimun stock mod dont really like too may moded cars...

hope see you guys often on this page )) all the best to you all

welcome, enjoy your stay!
    Blaze Orange

Comment

thanks mate still seaching for stock DC2 type R

Comment

no problems man

better off with a dc5S

its sexier

like me

wink...
        Blaze Orange

Comment

Sup

Type S is shit...

Like Burak...

HI BURAK *WAVE*

Comment

oh hey sexc

inb4typestony
            Blaze Orange

Comment

well, i dont agree with that. i dont know how much is type s was here back 2years ago but mine at that time i bought for $6800, my type s was came with twin loop mugen exhaust tein suspention and that mugen jasma header, for all this package with that price at that time was really great and nice car to drive also it was really good on fuel too.

btw dc5 is nice too but since it lost lot of sharpness from DC2 i rather pick roundy FN2
              cant wait to buy one!! does anyone know any dealers deals with car that we like in melbourne? ?

Comment

welcome to the forums popdan
                ... retired/

Comment

You'd probably be better off looking into getting a DC2R via private sale. Some really neat ones getting sold at the moment.

Comment

welcome
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

yea just waiting till i getting access to sales

Comment

DC2R's that are for sale on here are also for sale on Carsales.com.

Comment

thanks for info and warm welcome hope i can join the metting

Comment

Working...
                          X