Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro

hey peeps!

have just moved to brissy not long ago and just got myself a dc5s as well!
    getting things up to scratch with the car, got couple of rust spots from stone chips which the owner didnt take care of...
    Last edited by marvo; 10-01-10, 08:48 PM.

Congrats an welcome aboard, show us some pics of the dc5!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

welcome marvo!
      enjoy your stay and pics of the S stat!

Comment

Hey mate, Welcome to CLUBITR

Comment

Hey Marvo, Welcum to Club ITR, Congratulations on Buying the BEST CAR IN THE WORLD!

Pics of your ride so me & the other members can have a bitch & a giggle!

Comment

u want to see rust?

lift open the boot carpet and have a look under your spare tyre, you would most likely see rust there
            Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
              u want to see rust?

lift open the boot carpet and have a look under your spare tyre, you would most likely see rust there
              I Truly Believe this happens to 90% of cars out there, Specifically it happens more on your car!

Comment

it happens due to our taillights leaking water, and your one was pretty bad, so im sorry to say u got more rust than me lol
                Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                  it happens due to our taillights leaking water, and your one was pretty bad, so im sorry to say u got more rust than me lol
                  LOl, I dont cause my tail lights hold the water, rather than leak it out, stay tuned im about to put goldfish in them!

Comment

no piccies yet! will get it up soon!
                    lol, i rather have rust in there, then up on my roof or my bonnet!

trying to source out a cheap respray for the roof now...

Comment

Working...
                    X