Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Club ITR

Hey everyone,
    just thought id introduce myself, as im new to the forum,(Well forums in general really lol aside from jdmst) I dont currently own a honda but over the past few months ive been putting money aside and seriously looking to get into a dc2r or dc5r or even an ep3 lol, Im pretty indeciesive as you can tell. but ive been reading up on all 3 cars and its all down now to what appeals to me most when i actually start inspecting/test driving.

I am 20,and I currently own/dd a 91 mk2 golf gti, basically original aside from eibach sussy and microtech ecu. I love my golf to death ill probally hang on to it forever as it was a father/son endeavour, (ill just retire it to the back shed corner lol) Its just time for something newer Ive allways had a love for honda, that started with a mates dc5r so i hope to head down the type R road sorry for the rant lol but in conclusion Hi!

Welcome champ!

Good luck in the search for your perfect R

Comment

gudday and welcome
      ... retired/

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome mate. Any pics of your mk2?
          CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Mk2 3 or 5 door?

I use to own a Seat Ibiza GTi before my DC5R, so much love for the VW cars here.

And you say Sunny Coast... is that the Sunny Coast of QLD?

If so I'll probably see you over the coming months as I plan to go up there a bit more often!

Comment

LOL @ 45SET trying to make new friends & admitting to driving a Seat, Dats GOLD Champ.

Welcome to CITR Forums, Hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                LOL @ 45SET trying to make new friends & admitting to driving a Seat, Dats GOLD Champ.

Welcome to CITR Forums, Hope you enjoy your time here.
                LOL @ Type S Tony being whipped and having a picture of the dog his GF made him buy has his display pic...

BURN MUTHA FUKA!

OT: You just have to watch out for the PHags on this forum (Tony is one of the )

Comment

Rob @ a Nightclub a while ago:

Comment

yesss
                    k20A DC2R

Comment

WElcome bro.....enjoy ur stay and GL for the car hunt
                      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                      1)ブレーキを踏む
                      2)クラッチを切る
                      3)シフトダウンしなから、
                        アクセルをぶかす
                      4)クラッチをつなぐ
                      :blah:
                      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. And the luck I'm probally gunna need it lol. I've set myself a scrict but realistic budget and hope to find a stock dc2r but at the moment that's a tall order but I'm in no reall hurry. I also wouldn't turn done a well priced dc5 but again maybe a big ask. What would you guys say reasonable pricing is for good nick original examples of both models. Painful question I know sorry lol

Comment

Welcome mate!

It will probably take a little while for you to find a Type R that is worth buying so with that in mind you will have saved a bit more money by then and thus you can extend your budget a little . I know little of the market prices of Tyte cars but I wouldn't buy a DC5R for less than 20k.

Comment

Yes saving is good I want to seek finance for the least amount possible. But even a brisk search of the net you come up with very few dc2rs worth looking at under 20k. I fully understand that majority of type r's are owned by meticulous enthusiasts whom don't want to let them go but at times it just seems the pricing is a little optimistic. from what I have heard they are amazing cars to own and drive and appeal to me more than other cars I've considered such as the s15 (only found problems regarding them). I just don't want to step too far over 20k if I could help but se la vi lol

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                              Mk2 3 or 5 door?

I use to own a Seat Ibiza GTi before my DC5R, so much love for the VW cars here.

And you say Sunny Coast... is that the Sunny Coast of QLD?

If so I'll probably see you over the coming months as I plan to go up there a bit more often!
                              haha awsome love the ibiza. Its a 5door 8v SOHC -FTW lol (go easy on me) Im not sure how to upload pics and ill have to take some new ones,
                              The only ones i have are on my phone and it looks like a pig in every one of them lol. Its so dirty in the one in my avatar, its no show car by any means but still in good order for 18 years of age, Ill wash it and upload soon

Comment

Working...
                              X